frog was sign

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

frog was sign

Post by spiritledd »

driving motor home ...woman was co-pilot ...seemed we were at odds ...she questioned everything I did ...seemed she thought I was incapable ...this went on for awhile ...i tried to be nice and patient ...but she was persistent and grew more and more aggressive and disrespectful, until I grew angry

finally my heart sunk and I shut her out ...I realized that there was no point in trying to reason with her, because she was not even trying to communicate in a loving and Godly way

at one point I got some new white shoes ...she seemed pretty happy about it

then we were in a bar and she went up to a lady and the lady shrugged her off, and she was upset

then I went over to lady, and I guess lady was family or old friend through her Mom in some way, but lady wanted nothing to do with us, and was unloving and rude

this really hurt woman I was with ...I felt really bad for her I tried to comfort her, but it did not help

then some one at corner booth table with beer under it, gave me boat shoes ...they were used, but clean ..and in pretty good shape ...they were brown with a bleach mark on left shoe ...and fit really well, and were very comfortable ...IRL I don't like that style ...but they were kinda cool ...I see college kids are wearing these a lot these days

then I was going home to house I grew up in ...friend I grew up with Mike, a bass player, had followed us, or was to meet us there, which I did not like that

saw these cats, and two were under lawn mower, then lawn mower turned on, but they did not die ...then another cat got under it, and this time cat was hurt pretty bad ...throat was sliced, but still alive

then Holy Spirit told me the sign would be when a dry frog was wet, and came to life, and moved a little

I was at the pond by the apple tree ...frog was facing towards it ...I went to touch the frog, but did not ...it had dry leathery dark warty looking toad skin that was cracking ...it had a spoiler on its rear, like on a car, that that was same weird skin too

I was afraid to touch it ...then it was on couch at my feet ...saw it was wet, and it moved a little and had came to life

then we got all this stereo equipment and woman wanted me to hook it up, but it was not like studio gear that I know, it was different

I knew I could do it of course, but would have to think it out ...but woman was obstinate and questioning and not believing in me and overly worried about it

then I was putting two systems together as one ...there were a few boxes that were metal and small like modems, that had different types of cables merging I had never seen before

I knew what had to be done ...but woman was impeding my work at each step, demanding me to just leave it alone and stop working on it

she did not trust in me or believe that I knew what I was doing

she wanted it to be her way, when she knew nothing about it, and had asked me to help her in the first place ...I got discouraged

I went to bed and woke up and saw I had new cell phone

IRL I turned mine off because I got sick of it ...and am a lot happier without one ...but in dream it seemed important ...it was shiny chrome colored latest iPhone ...I reached for it first thing as I woke

now rested, I knew I could hook stuff up, if she would leave me alone and stop barking orders

I saw yellow square insulation batting and light bulb and antenna as some unit or device ...it and cats were under yellow blanket

I heard Holy Spirit say that it was dangerous to be near this unit when power went trough it, like radiation ...but cats were drawn to it ...I heard Holy Spirit say again that the frog was sign of when it was time