water and earthquake dream from this morning

Archived Dreams from 2014
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

water and earthquake dream from this morning

Post by TamaraLynne »

Drempt I was upstairs in the bathroom with my son Dane who is ten years old. He is to my left as I run water into a tub and I'm watching as the water go down the drain. Then I get a vision of the pipes underground collapsing and so now the water is rising...it rising above the tub like it is in a bubble and I reach into the water to turn the water off...now I'm mesmerized by the water and how it does not spill but keeps its form...I go out of the bathroom and start to walk down the stairs and look at my son Dane who has a green window frame with white strips that form the window panes and where ever he decides to place this window water pours fourth from the sides and from the four square window panes...the water plus fourth with immense pressure..I go into the living room downstairs and on television is a program about God but cant remember...but the Carroll family was with my family watching the program and the house began to shake...everyone shouted earthquake but I was in the door frame looking out and I saw a mushroom cloud which indicated a bomb..then a second bomb much closer but with green and yellow sparkles inside a black cloud erupted and knocked over a water tower that had no container of water on it...just a steel frame....but it toppled in the midst of trees.someone said it was a chemical bomb.