In Minneapolis Airport - Seeing Bishop Clarence McClendon

Archived Dreams from 2014
jdarby2007
Gold Member

In Minneapolis Airport - Seeing Bishop Clarence McClendon

Post by jdarby2007 »

Greetings Everyone:

I need your help with two dreams I recently had and this is one of the dreams, I'll post the other on a separate post. I also have a praise report on one of the other dreams I had.

Also want to let everyone know that I am a pastor's wife, not sure if that has any relevance or not.

I dreamed that I was seeing Bishop Clarence McClendon but I think I was unsure how he felt about me, because I think he acted sometimey, but in the dream he kept talking and his voice is what stood out, I kept hearing his voice, his distinctive voice, like he was preaching a message, but I couldn't understand what he was saying, I just heard his voice. IRL, I'm not particularly a fan of Bishop McClendon, not sure why he's in my dreams.

I was at the airport in Minneapolis, Minnesota waiting my for my flight and Bishop McClendon was there sitting next to me and I think he was dressed in a security uniform and I think he said you have to use wisdom before marrying someone, not completely sure!

The unusual thing about this dream, was that the airport was burgandy in color, it had burgandy plush carpet, flowered wall paper and flowers everywhere.

All of a sudden, our flight landed and we were approaching this neighborhood that had beautiful big houses, all the houses looked exactly alike, and they were made of this smooth looking wood with lots of windows and some of the houses were brown and some were green, the order of the houses were green, brown, green then brown. The landscaping was absolutely beautiful, the grass was very green and plush looking. Me and Bishop McClendon visited some one who lived in one of those houses, not sure if they were one of his relatives or not, but I was a visitor.

That's the end of the dream!

Any help or interpretation would be great, if the Lord impress anything upon your heart or in your spirit.

God bless.
jdarby2007