Silver Bullets

Archived Dreams from 2014
rarara
Gold Member

Silver Bullets

Post by rarara »

I was at some kind of retreat/camp/experience.

The leader’s house was a very large brown brick mansion, it looked classical but it seemed like a building you would see at Disneyland.

I went inside at one point and it was a very luxurious house. The hallway had beautiful flowers and paintings and good furniture and was very spacious.

I could see into a couple of the rooms and they had the same feel.

Then I go to a meeting/classroom which is very basic with pale blue school tables and plastic chairs.

I meet my “group” and a lady speaks to me, introduces herself.

She has short grey hair. All of the people in the room are dressed in quite muted colours, like wine and grey and brown and beige. They all wear loose jumpers and slacks and are quite old fashioned.

The lady is pleasant but she seems amused by me.

The next day we are back in the same room and it is breakfast time.

I ask people if I can get them anything.

Someone asks me to heat up a piece of cake. It has white icing on it!

An older man asks me to cook his burger and make some toast.

As I go to the kitchen I see a very old tree which is opened up like a book and is like a shed. Inside are shelves lined with tall metal buckets filled with sticks.

I go into the kitchen and there is a huge stove. It is ancient and rusty, cast iron and isn’t really like one I’ve ever seen before. The top is just one huge griddle.

I begin cooking the cake, the burger and the toast. It seems to take ages; at first things are progressing but then I realise it isn’t working properly.

I bend down and see a flap at the bottom. I push it down and see that there is no fuel, no heat.

I say this and a guy says” Oh! I’ll go and get some wood”
He comes back with one of the buckets of sticks. We get the stove going again.

Then a girl appears at my right hand side. She is young, maybe late teens, early 20s with a blue gingham dress and red hair, quite short and wavy. This reminds me of Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz as I write this.

She has half a cucumber in her hand and requests that I cut it into cogwheels for her.

She is very condescending in her tone. I realise that she must be an important person about the place and I say
” Well, I’m quite busy right now but OK” and I take the cucumber and begin to scrape some grooves along it.

Then a man appears. He looks like a young Stephen Fry.
Suddenly he takes out a gun and starts firing. It works like a machine gun with the bullets coming thick and fast.

We all hit the floor. I say to everyone” Keep as flat as you can! Then the bullets won’t hit you!”
Somehow, even though I am on the floor face down, I can see him standing at the kitchen door and the bullets are actually like a cloud, there are so many that they thickly fill the air.

These bullets are silver with a black band around the middle and a long point. They are about 7 inches long. They look like mini missiles.

Also the bullets are coming from the opposite direction from where the man is!

Suddenly it all stops and I get up and I am quite angry.

I march to the mansion and see that it is on a street, the road is paved with bricks too.

It really feels like Disneyland and I see that the mansion has a clock on its façade.

I look up at the mansion and I say “I’ve had enough of this pride! The spirit of pride has got to go.”

I turn and walk up the road. EOD

Thanks for reading, rarara