supernatural gold

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

supernatural gold

Post by spiritledd »

at a gathering had a horn to play ...I remembered it was silver ...borrowed it from prophet Thomas ...two older women talking above the worship music from a ways away ...which I thought was a bit rude, since it was not being considerate or respectful to The Lord or other worshippers, but I could have been wrong about it? ...anyways, bunch of gold dust and shavings got all over me ...went home and my dad was Jon Voight and he did not seem to be impressed with miracle, just wanted the money from it ...so I gathered it for him which was quite a pile of it ...then I played next day too ... there was not spot for me according to program and people were trying to block me from playing but guy stepped in and arranged it ...very exited to go, got dropped off ...this time after I played huge melted chunks of gold a as big as my hand fell around outside building first one I saw was scorched a little just on outside ...gold had been recently molten, was cooled now ... a lot dogs were surrounding building sniffing when gold fell ...it scared dogs, so they ran off ...gathered gold it was too much to carry started putting in truck

wondred why Jon Voight? so looked up name meaning

Voight meaning ...one who is called or appointed an official representative, advocate, an overlord exerting guardianship or military protection as well as secular justice over a certain territory

when I woke heard Red "Same Disease" when he sings "were just two sick souls with the same disease"... then immediately I heard Flyleaf "All Around Me" where she sings "I'm alive"