not going to search for woman

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

not going to search for woman

Post by spiritledd »

4th July every one was parting but me and my woman ...in my heart I was not going chase her, if she took off ...which is really cool because i am usually trying to track her down when she takes off i feel progress :) ...she was wanting room, so I got a room everything was so dirty ...we had a kitten ...it went to window and my woman did not want it to fall ...I was not worried I knew it would not fall ... I found there was lion in there be hind curtain, that was in his own poo, like whole lot ...like two mountains of poo ...he was trapped behind for long time ...we told manager lady ... she said oh yeah he is ok woman was a cashier i know IRL who cusses and smokes does drugs and drinks fornicates but believes in Jesus and thinks if she is nice she is eternally secure ...lion in poo hurt my woman, then she got mad, real mad and told lady off ...so she started cleaning and then cleaning crew came and my woman used soap and one cleaning lady said we don't use soap ...then things started to change and there was clean water everywhere ...everything was so clean and lion was free and I was running and played with loin in water I was not afraid he would bite ...then I started praising the Lord

then my friend Matt was with me ...it was like I was giving him tour of spiritual dream world, and we were walking through a fitness center full very beautiful women ...I did not care to look and ignored them ...IRL i also have victory over lusting over women's flesh ...that because i have lived in small college town where they are everywhere, and it has been perfect training grounds to learn how to overcome ...Lord has given me much grace to not lust ...trick is staying in His Holy Spirit thinking of them Spiritually, not flesh

then on a beach i was spraying fire hose

Matt was in chair it was connected like flack gun ...i was knocking down bad guys ...one i remember was in all white with with painted white skin and helmet going up a bank of dirt

evil baby showed up ... remember it from other dreams ...had puss coming out of eyes, but one of it's eyes pupil would come out of puss

Matt was surprised i was mean to baby, by leaving it and it would follow and i would spray it ...i was trying show him it was evil ...he did not recognize it was evil ...it kept popping up everywhere ...then we would leave it again ...the last time it was in on beach wet sand hole dug through to other side

then i seem to back track and was going fitness center and it was all red light and very chaotic ...it seemed they feared me ...and i realized all along i had a team of not evil team following us ...also heard... the band Red's song "Ordinary World" again and also "habeas corpus" again