Amer Airlines Plane flies nose first into a piano & Prisoner transport van at jailhouse

Archived Dreams from 2017
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Amer Airlines Plane flies nose first into a piano & Prisoner transport van at jailhouse

Post by ReBorn »

I was at a jailhouse (I think I was there b/c I was married to a Police Officer)

While I was waiting I looked out the window and saw a plane hovering right in front of the window.
It was too small to be a real plane & looked like it might have been a model plane.

As the planed hovered it was also slowly spinning. As it spun around I saw “American Airlines” painted on the side.

After seeing this, I turned around & asked some lady if she could see the plane. The lady shook her head no and gestured for me to be quiet.
I thought maybe I was just seeing a vision.

I then saw the plane fly nose first into a black baby grand piano that was also hovering in the sky.

After seeing this, I turned around and asked another lady if she saw what just happened but no one saw it but me.
I got the feeling the two ladies just thought I was delusional.

Then I walk outside of the jail and get inside a police van (the kind of van normally used to transport prisoners).

I began using the van to fold and hang up my family’s laundry.
Twice while I was in there Police Officers opened the door and was going to put a prisoner inside the van
but I told them it was being used to fold my personal clothes.

Most of the officers didn’t seem to care and would move on to a different van until the last time
& the officer decided to transport his prisoner inside my van even though I was already using it.

As soon as the prisoner got inside my van I woke up.

Thank you for reading & any interpretations would be appreciated!
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd