"Okay everyone, it's time to go home."

Archives for 2008
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

"Okay everyone, it's time to go home."

Post by LadyinChrist »

Dream early this morning. The end of the dream is all I remember.

Many people were in a park, not a playground park, but more of a walking, and picnic park. It was a large. The trees were a very pretty green as well as the grass. People were doing various things walking, sitting, talking. I was watching everyone but couldn't see myself, like I was in the Spirit. It then became dusk/dark outside, I then heard my voice say very loudly and boldly (like through a loud blow horn). "Okay everyone, ...it's time to go home." Everyone got up and began to leave.

Lady
gqtexan

Post by gqtexan »

Lady,

I believe that this is a sign saying to ready for ourselves for the Rapture. I sincerely believe that He is coming to get us before the Tribulation is underway. That's my insight to your dream. Sorry I can't give any more details than that.
starlightministries
Gold Member

Post by starlightministries »

I felt as well this was a "GET READY" dream.

God bless,
Jean
Here I am Lord...use me.
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

Post by lynnjl83 »

This may not be an interpretation but these scriptures came to mind when I saw your topic. Joshua 3:1-5

Jos 3:1 Early in the morning Joshua and all the Israelites set out from Shittim and went to the Jordan, where they camped before crossing over.

Jos 3:2 After three days the officers went throughout the camp,

Jos 3:3 giving orders to the people: “When you see the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, and the priests, who are Levites, carrying it, you are to move out from your positions and follow it.

Jos 3:4 Then you will know which way to go, since you have never been this way before. But keep a distance of about a thousand yards[fn1]between you and the ark; do not go near it.”

Jos 3:5 Joshua told the people, “Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you.”
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God in all its righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I thought of the saying "a walk in the park".... and that the time we are in now is NOT one nor going to become one.... the need for things to be taken more seriously is what I feel with this dream....

Similar to a "get ready" kind of thing that someone else pointed out.... that it is time to get our houses in order and not be out "playing" in the park....
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

My mom heard in the spirit last week
Get ready, get ready , get ready
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Citizen_of_Heaven
Gold Member

Post by Citizen_of_Heaven »

naveah

I have awaken in the morning with these same words..Get Ready Get Ready Get Ready!

I have a CD with Judy Jacobs singing this one particular song.

My husband catches himself singing those same words. Get Ready Get Ready Get Ready!

LadyinChrist,

what a awesome dream!!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Thankyou all for your interpretations. Yes I believe this is an endtime dream to "get ready." "A walk in the park" stood out to me as well. A need to get serious, and get the house in order. I am so wanting and ready to go home. I only pray my whole family comes also.

Please pray for me, the days have been difficult.

Lady