What Is It?

Archives for 2007
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

What Is It?

Post by LadyinChrist »

I had a dream or a vision a few days ago. It was an organ of the body, it looked like a round shaped organ, with a white sore or pimple (but bigger than a pimple), I tried or someone tried to pinch it to make pus come out, like you would a pimple. Then I was shown what it looked like behind the organ and there were 2 more sores.

Ladyinchrist
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

No interp but perhaps something here will strike a chord with you ( :roll: no pun intended)..

An organ is a subordinate group or organization that performs specialized functions; also a tool or instrument. The term is literally translated as "that with which one works," from PIE *werg-ano-, from base *werg- "to do," related to Gk. ergon "work" and O.E. weorc

Are you involved in some specific ministry group, the inner workings of which might need some healing? Or perhaps this is a call to intercede for those involved...

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Little Treasures

Post by Little Treasures »

My first thought was the scripture about spots and wrinkles. Perhaps there is a issue or sin that you noticed in whatever area the Lord my be revealing to you - but there is a more behind the scenes then what you first see. Just some thoughts, please toss if it doesn't fit. Blessings to you. A