reptiles/fish & sea creatures

Insights & revelation from members' dreams
discerning
Site Admin

reptiles/fish & sea creatures

Post by discerning »

REPTILES See also animals/birds/insects

turtles found this on a children's bible ministry site. Gotta love the wisdom of a child!!

"The dictionary says that to plod is to walk slowly with a heavy tread, to work slowly, methodically, and thoroughly. Turtles plod. We live in an age of speed. To us faster is better. It is not so with God. God is not impressed with speed. Ecclesiastes 9:11 tells us that "the race is not to the swift." God looks for those who will walk with Him, those who will plod along, slowly, carefully, deliberately, loyally, faithfully. These are those who go from strength to strength (Psalm 84 :7), from one degree of glory to another (2 Corinthians 3:1. They grow little by little (see Exodus 23:30 and Deuteronomy 7:22). Blades of grass grow quickly. They also die quickly. Giant oaks take years of sunshine and rain and winds and snows. Take time to plod along with God."

~renewed

One well known dream interpretor says Turtles can symbolize Grace, because they are graceful.. Slow and Steady wins the race. 5,000= would also be Magnified Grace.

The other was brought to my attention on this board.. that Turtles carry heavy loads on thier backs (religion).
Sea= is humanity, or world.
Weed= works of flesh

We are in a time of great purging in the church, thank the Lord. He is getting us ready for the great catching away. Work with Him, Pray.

~morningglory

~talitha
____________________________________________________[/b]
Last edited by discerning on Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

FISH & SEA CREATURES
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17