Circles

Post by friendofGod »

Can someone please tell me what circles represent in dreams :?:
FriendofGod
Phila., PA
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

completion, cycles, unity, round. Of course it always depends on context.

in Christ,
Redeemed
Platinum Member

Post by Redeemed »

Good question :?: I had a dream of a star, but it was round in shape. When I woke up I literally had pain on the top of my right hand in the shape of a circle. Would this have the same meaning :?:

Love In Christ,
Sherry (Redeemed)
Isaiah 43:2...When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

In Revelation, stars are a symbol for angels. In this case it would seem that the star would be the enemy, who brought this pain to you.

in Christ,
Redeemed
Platinum Member

Post by Redeemed »

Interesting :arrow: I was always thinking along the lines of Jesus when they nailed him to the cross. Maybe I was wrong. :idea:
Isaiah 43:2...When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

As I pointed out in the last message, symbols could go either way positive or negative. It could go either way, and only you the dreamer can decide. Go with what the Holy Spirit inside you says on the matter.

in Christ,
Redeemed
Platinum Member

Post by Redeemed »

Good Wisdom :wink: Thanks. I feel "completion" "It Is Finished" Praise God :!: :D