The PHOENIX BIRD

Archives for 2009
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

The PHOENIX BIRD

Post by ElijahsTask »

In REAL LIFE, a few weeks ago, I lost my wedding ring somehow. :cry: This ring was very hard to get off,YOU HAD TO TWIST AND PULL to get it off and I have no concept as to HOW it could have come off. I NEVER take my rings off. I checked my bedding and it wasn't there. This is truly a mystery.

THE DREAM

I was holding up my wedding ring up looking at it. I saw a Phoenix bird come up from it and as the bird was ascending, the bird was turning a beautiful blue.

END OF DREAM

ANY helpful insight is welcome. and prayer for it's safe return is most appriciated. The ring was a channel setting w/4 blue saphires
w/a line of diamonds on either side of the saphires.

thank you

OneRuah
Last edited by ElijahsTask on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

OneRuah (amen to that for sure!!)...this is indeed an interesting occurence...both the loss and the dream...the legend of the phoenix is one of regeneration, the imolation or burning up of the old and the emergence of the new...some legends charactersise the bird as being blue purple and other red orange...blue is one of the hottest colours of fire and can symbolise the divine and sacred.

With regards to your wedding ring...which symbolises the marital covenant I am wondering if you have been praying for renewal in your own marriage or whether this relates to your walk with the Lord...either way...it is a beautiful picture...tested by fire and emerging as pure gold...

Lord I pray that you will reveal both where the ring is and the full revelation of this episode and dream.

As we always say on here...please consider my offering prayfully and discard what is of no resonance in the Spirit.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Welcome to the board OneRuah (one + ruach hebrew for spirit = one in spirit). I like your name. God Bless you.

As Charlie was indicating, the dream seems pretty straight forward. The phoenix is the classic symbol of rebirth or regeneration, and blue is a symbol of the anointing or Holy Spirit. So to me the dream could mean that the Holy Spirit wants you to press into Him so that God can bless you with either finding your ring or getting a better ring. What the enemy means for harm God can redeem and mean for good. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Hi there

Thank you both so very much for the responses. I DO believe that the Lord is calling for my attention and my focus to be MORE on Him. I have been cought up in my flesh lately with a ton of stress and this made me literally catch my breath and slow down with DELIBERATE sweet focus on Him, the lover of my soul.
I KNOW there is a growth spurt that will come from this.

I just wish the pain of loosing it would diminish quickly.

Thank you again. These two responses have given my spirit a giant lift.

Rich blessings to both of you. May the Lord reward you for your kindness.

OneRuah