with Obama and Bill Clinton??

Archives for 2009
Released
Platinum Member

with Obama and Bill Clinton??

Post by Released »

Hi all,

My friend had this dream about me:

Just wanted you to know that i had a dream about you. You were chosen for a special mission with 4 others to go and do something REALLY IMPORTANT with Obama and Bill Clinton. It was a bit of a secret so no-one knew what you had to do.
We came to say goodbye to you when you were meeting up with them and you were all dolled up in a very expensive grey suit!

I'm especially puzzled about being with Obama and Bill Clinton
(I am originally from the UK living in Australia)

Any Insights?
Thank you :D
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Not sure about this dream, you were wearing a grey suit....there may be some "grey areas" there. I would pray about it, this dream is most likely not as cut and dry as it seems, there is symbolism. Pray for the Lord to reveal the source of the dream and if there is something you are to do (like pray) or the dream could be related to your name...look up what your name means and this may be an indicator of what it means and it may not be about you per say. I hope I am making sense. Blessings...
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
Released
Platinum Member

Post by Released »

Thanks Dance in the Son

My name is Sarah this means Princess

I'm not too sure either about the dream but I will continue to pray and yes maybe it isnt about me at all.

:D
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

This may be a red herring. But i thought i would throw this ouyt at least for some thought.
Sarah reminds me of the nation of Israel. I'm wondering if this may be a call for prayer regarding Israeli and American relations. We know Clinton and Obama are lib rials and that philosophy may not always mean they will walk in step with Israels national interests.
I'm thinking Governments here working together,,, things going on behind the scenes,,,
Sarah do u have a specific burden for Israel and in things political?
grace_full1
Diamond Member

Post by grace_full1 »

I felt like the significant part was the "secret mission"....maybe a closet prayer mission for those two leaders that are and have been effecting the world.

But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. Mt 6:6
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1
Released
Platinum Member

Post by Released »

Hi Jewels Ruby Rose,

Thank You for your response :)

I actually have very little interest in politics and the Lord hasn't as yet given me a specific burden for Israel.

Im thinking that for my friend I was representing someone or something to her in her dream.

bless you :D