HUGE WINDOW

Archives for 2009
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

HUGE WINDOW

Post by ElijahsTask »

Setting:

A two story building, ( living quarters on top, garage on the bottom) a large window that overlooks the ocean

I am in a large two story building talking to my son in law who is dressed in orange and is a carpenter.

I started to leave when out of the corner of my eye, I could see there were large pieces of glass missing from this huge window. I walked over to it and thought I'd better look at it from below.

I went below to look up at it from the street assessing the situation. I called Jeff over and asked him to look at it and told him, we needed to get that fixed right away.

END OF DREAM

I personally believe windows are important in dreams yet I don't know how to assess them.

If you would be so kind as to perhaps offer some insight(s) I would be greatful. I thank you.

OneRuah
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

I have always thought of windows as opportunities. "Window of opportunity"

Toss if it doesn't bear witness :wink:
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Here's what common biblical symbols says about window.

Window: Revelation knowledge; unobstructed view; heavenly favor; revealed or laid open; seeing truth; prophecy; understanding; exposed; if unguarded or unlocked: could mean danger of enemy attack; if veiled: could me truth or revelation hidden.

Also, if your son in law is wearing orange it means that this dream is a warning to you.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I am in a large two story building talking to my son in law who is dressed in orange and is a carpenter.
I thought of the word play "Two Stories".
I was seeing the orange as also a warning or flag...
Possibly the meaning of your son in laws name may be significant also.
I started to leave when out of the corner of my eye, I could see there were large pieces of glass missing from this huge window. I walked over to it and thought I'd better look at it from below.
Seeing this as you examining the situation. What is being presented to you seems a little "off" or not right..like there is something missing..missing pieces..

I went below to look up at it from the street assessing the situation. I called Jeff over and asked him to look at it and told him, we needed to get that fixed right away.
Seeing below as a position of prayer..humbling yourself..to get a heavenly perspective from the Lord on the missing pieces. Seeing that JEFF means "PEACE"...so believing that you receive PEACE in what you were seeing...that something is not right, and needs to be fixed...

Interp: Seeing this dream as a warning and also a confirmation to you. It seems that you are currently or will be in a situation where you are divided/ or having two stories or opinions of something that is going on. You are feeling or will feel flagged that something is just not right...like there are some missing pieces to the story or something just isn't looking right in this.. As you step back to pray and get a better perspective on the situation God gives you PEACE in knowing that you were right, something isn't right, and something does need to be fixed.

I am not sure what the situation is..but I thought perhaps it may be a church you have been visiting or attending...perhaps their "view" on things is a bit divided...or missing pieces?

I pray that the Lord reveals all in His timing.
If this does not witness please toss.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi.First thing that appeared to me that your son-in-law is a carpenter.That brought Jesus in my mind.About the window what came into my mind:the eyes.Maybe it's just a thought.The window Perhaps you have to make people "see" with the help of the Lord.(?)

Another thought.Ocean can mean many people or nations.Perhaps the house is the Church.The large window looking at the ocean sm glesses are missing,and needs to be mended: perhaps meaning that the church must be more ready to look to the world and the nations through God's eyes.These are my thoughts.But it is your dream and God is the one,who reveals the meaning of dreams.Please ask him to reveal it to you.god bless.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Thank you all for replying to this dream.

You're correct (so far..... meaning that I KNOW that Lord will reveal more to me in the future) in saying it deals with the "church". This is two fold.
#1 Our church has a person in it who is a rebellious and devisive spirit. This makes me sad because she does not have to be this way, but unfortunetly has been that way her whole life. She has caused people to leave the church and not come back. This is brokeness. I am not sure that at this juncture, it's a mendable thing.

#2. There is a couple in our church who the Lord has allowed us to become friends with. Both neat people BUT, she was diagnosed as paranoid schitzofrenic. I personally believe this was brought on my tragic things that have happened to her.
I wasn't sure but felt in my spirit for about 6 months now, that the husband may have hurt his wife so deeply, it changed her to who she is now. She walks around like a a child imitating a puppy wanting a treat.... you know, holding the hands close to the chest, limp at the wrists. sad, simply sad.

I had a long talk with someone who has known her for about 20 years and had seen the changes. She DID confirm that yes, there was some very bad things that her husband inflicted upon her.

I HAVE TO BE VERY HONEST...... there is something about being privy to even that much information, that now makes me nervous. I want so much to help the wife but have a weird feeling about the husband. I am NOT as comfortable around him as I used to be. Is THIS perhaps the warning?

I am VERY cautious.

She responds in an amazing way to me according to those who have known her and know she is someone who doesn't want to be bothered. NOT so with me.

I "feel" so much for her. My heart aches.

Thank you SO very much for this wonderful input.

God, please bless these dear ones and draw them ever close into your presence where you can lavish your love upon them and continue giving them a word of knowledge, wisdom and discernment.

Again, thank you!

OneRuah
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Oh OneRuah,

That's so sad about the woman. Definitely we should pray for the couple. I think it would be a good idea to try to pray for the complete healing and deliverance of the husband first.

Once the head is healed, trickles down to the rest of the body at least that's what I believe.

Praying for you as well because you are on the front lines with them.

Don't forget to wear your full armor of God, remember He will never leave you nor forsake you.

Praying for your success!
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

:D
I so much appriciate your willingness to pray for them AND my success, which we know is from the Lord.
What a blessing to have another heart tugging at the same load amen? amen!!! :D

I will post again when Gods glory can be spoken of because of the things HE has done in their lives.

I DO agree with you that it has to start with the husband first!!!

Again, blessings to you dear heart and do stay tuned.....

desiring abundant blessings to come your way today and a peace that passes all understanding.

OneRuah