Blue lined valley slide park

Archives for 2009
charlie
Diamond Member

Blue lined valley slide park

Post by charlie »

I was in the back garden of what seemed to be my house in the dream and it is small but the neighbouring garden is huge and I notice 2 young people in the neighbouring garden in their swim suits. They are laughing and then they disappear from sight.

I walk to the back of my garden and see that it opens up onto what seems to be the far end of theirs. What I see amazes me: it is a whole valley which is completely covered in a rip proof blue plastic liner. The young people from next door appeared through a tunnel slide which opens out onto this lined valley and were slipping and sliding and having a great time. There were rock climbing bits and waterfalls which splashed onto this huge slide park. I wondered about going on it but realised it was private property...I also felt how crazy and extraordinary and excessive this whole thing was.

MMMMmmmmmmm????

Any help appreciated.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

bumping... :wink:
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3