White paper plane

Archives for 2007
MeekandProsperous

White paper plane

Post by MeekandProsperous »

In the beginning of this dream I perceived as I was dreamimg but didn't actually see it that the Lord was making a paper airplane. I saw him release the plane into the air. It was like I was in the spirit in this dream, because I didn't see this with my eyes in the dream, but I saw him release the plane into flight.

With my natural eyes in the dream I was watching the plane soar through the air, fast approaching a huge wooden door. The door looked like the kind of door that would be in the inside of a house. As the plane approached the door I wondered what would happen and I just intently watched it. The plane then hit the door and was pushing the door as it did not fall to the ground as it would do in the natural. This plane pushed the door down it fell. The plane soared right on through.

When I opened my eyes I heard in my spirit that no man can close the door that the Lord has opened.

My thoughts about this is that the Lord was showing me that he is behind something and that it would be effortless for me because he is doing the pushing. Though I can't really think of any other reason to use a white paper plane except to emphasize something that would be impossible in the natural.

I am just wondering if there is something I could be missing here. I was really excited when I woke up and felt greatly encouraged.
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

First thought that hit me when I read "white paper plane" is its the flimsiest thing you can ever find! But still floats around effortlessly
new creature
Silver Member

Paper......

Post by new creature »

Paper is where we find the written word! He sent His WORD and it healed them (Psalm 107:20).

He has exalted His Word ABOVE His Name (Psalm 138:2)!

"Speak the word only and my servant will be healed" (Matt 8:8) .

He has sent his word to you through the bible, and as you speak HIS word, it will break through manmade doors and lay them waste.

I percieve the Lord will use you to bring physical healing to people.
MeekandProsperous

Thanks Creature that's pretty good.

Lord let it be unto your servant as you will!

Indeed a confirmation

Thanks also krista I didn't see your response the first time I replied.

M&P
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

The Holy Spirit can open doors in the spiritual where we cannot in the natural. Neat dream.

in Christ,
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Meek,
Really a sweet dream!
I agree with the interps above. I also want to point out that I see the plane as a level of development that you have been perhaps butting against, maybe you're thinking you haven't or cannot get there! Ha, the Lord has other plans and He will honor you and the barrier will come down. Praise you Jesus!

Bless you,
Joy

Main Entry: 4plane
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin planum, from neuter of planus level
Date: 1571
1 a: a surface in which if any two points are chosen a straight line joining them lies wholly in that surface b: a flat or level surface
2: a level of existence, consciousness, or development <on the intellectual plane>
3 a: one of the main supporting surfaces of an airplane b[by shortening] : airplane
MeekandProsperous

Thanks bjcollin and joy2dream,

I will be praying about what the Lord is doing so that I'm sure to be in alignment with his will.

M&P
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

Meek.....i thought it was really neat how you were just sitting back and watching the white airplane (Holy Spirit) take over and open the door (something you need to have a supernatural intervention in) ....you were so calm and cool about it all...sounds like you are moving in more maturity (higher level of faith) and totally leaning on the Lord to take care of that hard area (door) you must go thru...
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
MeekandProsperous

givingthanks,

I am definitely watching the Lord to see what he will do in some areas of my life and well if he doesn't do it, I won't move.

Thanks for your words,

M&P