floating with purpose

Archives for 2009
sigmon2
Diamond Member

floating with purpose

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all
had a short dream this morning.............
I started in nothingness and had my youngest son with me...he was walking but I was floating just off the ground.....I could cause myself to move, I could turn and look around and I could slow down or speed up...but I could not touch the ground and walk....in other dreams of this kind I had to make an effort to start myself to float but in this dream I was already floating and had no problems staying that way or it was no effort to remain that way........
now when I started I found my self in a mall like place and as I went through it I must have been in the asian section because there were lots of asian stores.....one man tried to get me to come into his store but I did not and as I contiuned I looked in the window of another store and thought maybe I will come back some time and check inside..........We continued down a walled hall...it was a short hall and I began to pick up speed.....I entered the food court but it was serving asian noodles.....when I entered it made many of the women and children afraid because of me floating.....I even avoided some people by going a little higher at one point......and I went faster like I lost some control as I went up to the counter......the place was like any fast food place but it serve noodles and basically everyone was asian....not just one group of asians I do not think either.........I thought to my self as I bumped into the counter that I moved to swiftly to the counter....it did make quite a scene.....people seemed to pay attention and some seemed very afraid......I floated over to the condiment counter next for napkins and the like......the dream ended.....
it will be interesting to see what this comes out to mean symbolically..........
see ya
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

All I can help you with is that flying represents being filled with the Holy Spirit, and when you are filled it's going to scare a lot of people, because they won't understand it. That's all I got from this dream. Hope it helps.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi All

Post by sigmon2 »

Thanks Robert
I have been getting a lot of dreams for some time about some sort of work with asians.....and this is not the first dream where me and my son went to eat noodles and had something to do with asians too......so its a pile on dream to those....but yet nothing has happen yet.......we'll see....
thanks
scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi All

Post by sigmon2 »

I wanted to add about an event that occured this last week but did not want to start a new topic.....it was about Asians.....this last week I had twice where I dreamed of leading church for asains and waking up and praising God for it but on the second go around I also said Lord you know I cannot do it here and you know I am willing....so if I am to do as you have been calling me to do for these years since you showed me the Asian man on my back crying out to you for help then you Lord will have to move because I cannot.....thanks Lord......I praised Him and then went back to sleep and the dreams stopped.....during both and inbetween I felt the presents of the Lord....that feeling of someone here and you are here but tingly and floating and there is glory in the room and there is worship, and I could go on with the description, but He was there......now it is His turn.....
see ya
scott