Snake Dream

Archives for 2009
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Snake Dream

Post by Truth Seeker »

Last night I had a dream where there was this huge python snake in it. I was in some type of building with some other people but can't remember most of them. I do think my 2 daugthers and possibly my wife were with me.

Whatever building we were in, I remember closing doors trying to keep everyone safe from the python.
Truth Seeker
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

hmmm...thinking that perhaps Daddy is warning you of a python spirit that may be trying to gain entrance...so you can shut all doors that may be open...

Love you brother.
WFH

This has been prophesied by many in this season as a spirit that is coming against alot of the body...It tries to suffocate or take the breath from the body...leaving them religious but not full of life...
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

I believe the python was a warning that the enemy was coming to try and squeeze the life out of my marriage.

Short note: My wife and I have been having major issues in our marriage but our faith in Christ has kept us together.

The day after the dream my oldest daughter (10yrs old) brought home a Harry Potters book that she knows that she shouldn't be reading.

To keep it short, my daughter displayed some actions in this event that she shouldn't of and it was the same actions my wife displayed in front of her that she wasn't good.

So my daughter was used to bring my wife and I in disagreement and strife.

It wasn't so much about my daughter reading the book but the attack was on my marriage.

I also believe another part of this dream which I shared as another dream (Shadow Image) was played out during the conflict between
my wife and I.
Truth Seeker
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Yuck..so glad the Lord revealed and exposed this to you brother..
Nothing is hidden from Him...
Father I plead the blood of Jesus over my brother and his marriage and family..I ask Lord for intervention from the Most High...I pray that you would bring great grace and love to this marriage and what the enemy has tried to steal I ask that you give it back 7 fold...
I pray that you would shelter them under the shadow of your wings..I pray Psalm 91 over their household in Jesus Name. I thank you Lord that your grace is sufficient and that you will bring your will to pass in this family, on earth as it is in heaven. No weapon forged against them shall prosper. God I thank you that you love them soooo much. Father minister to my brother in this hard time..minister to his family and bring complete restoration and healing in Jesus Name.

All Glory and honor goes unto you Lord..
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

WFH,

Interesting about the prophesies about a Python spirit coming against the Body of Christ. I just had a dream with lots of snakes and including a python. CREEPY!

Can you tell me where I can find some of the prophesies? Are they online? I'd like to read them if possible.

I feel like a python spirit has been pestering me off and on for a while. I think that's because it knows I've got an assignment from God that could do it great harm. YEA!!!

Thanks. :D
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Not sure I remember..I will pray and see if Daddy brings them back to rememberance...I know that Kim Clement had one for sure..

And I know that a few private prophetic words from people around where I live also confirmed it...

God Bless
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Thanks, WFH!

It sure seems like the spirit of Python is plenty busy now trying to cause havoc and destruction.

Here's an interesting bit I discovered that might shed a bit of light on it....

Python:
From Strongs Concordance (result of search for "python"):
# 4436. Puthon poo'-thone from Putho (the name of the region where Delphi, the seat of the famous oracle, was located); a Python, i.e. (by analogy, with the supposed diviner there) inspiration (soothsaying):-- divination.

Big hugs to you WFH, :D
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Python is the spirit of “divination” The VINES Complete Expository Dictionary deals with Greek and Hebrew words; divination in Greek is puthon which is translated in English as python.

This spirit squeezes the life out of a person, church etc. When I speak life in this context I mean the spirit of God. Some ways the spirit of God is activated in our lives is through prayer, worship, praise, prophetic moves etc and this spirit “divination” tries to stop the activation from accruing by convincing us to not press in and pray, praise, worship, preach, teach, prophecy (whatever the Holy Spirit is leading us to do).

Acts 16:16 is an example of this spirit working through a woman as Paul , Luke and others were headed to a place of prayer.

Here are some symptoms that may represent an attack from this spirit: lack of energy and tiredness weariness, laziness, sluggishness, and indolence especially toward the things of God.

Hosts of this spirit are fortune-tellers, soothsayers, wherever witch craft and idolatry is practiced.

Note: this is just my personal recent and limited study on the subject at hand nevertheless, I believe it's very important for us to understand because it deals with personal attacks against the Kingdom of God and our Dear Lord Jesus Christ.
Truth Seeker