an action dream- movie stuff

Archives for 2009
sigmon2
Diamond Member

an action dream- movie stuff

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi All
I had more than dream this morning and this one was a movie dream that was like living the life of several persons in africa, I think......I had just gone to sleep and I found myself in a shack in like a jungle/woods type area.....outside were soldiers bothe black and white...they had surrounded the area......I was a blackman at the moment and I was hiding......I was setting up this dead guy to stand up like a booby trap when tripped......so I set up the guy...he was black and he was a leader in hiding too.....when the trap is sprung I hear in the dream he is a general.......so he pops up and the soldiers all aim their guns at the shack/barn and do not fire and I in the distraction sneak out the side.....now I am a white officer outside looking at the general who is standing in the shack......I cannot tell if he is alive or dead......someone yells for him to come out and he does not......we are talking about what to do when a white man, maybe another officer but one who is practical....goes in to check the guy in the shack and tells us he is dead......and then we are not happy...then he says that captain ?, an african name, has escaped.......This causes a stir among not only the black prisoners, but an air of excitement among the black soldiers who are with me.......a group of white soliders come to me...officers and enlisted and wait for orders....I order that the prisoners are to be moved over there and point and that the black soldiers will guard them and that the white soldiers will guard the blacks.......we will search for this captain....suddenly black soldiers from my group about four or five charge up a hill through the woods/jungle making an escape to a waiting vehicle above the ridge...one is pushing a bike....we turn our guns on them and some are shot and some make it...I grab a sniper rifle and sight through the scope and pull the trigger but the rifle will not fire....I tried it once more and it still does not and then I toss it in a truck.....only 2 have escaped.....the dream fades and I wake up wondering why in the world would I have a dream like this....I have not seen any movies like this lately........my dreams are in color and in stereo.....its just like being there for real.......but with no side stories or reasons or what ever just bits and parts to live through.....
well I see nothing in this but a action dream.......
thanks for reading
see ya
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry