Three Dots - Red, Yellow, Blue

Archives for 2009
Robosec
Silver Member

Three Dots - Red, Yellow, Blue

Post by Robosec »

My son had a dream where he saw three dots coming toward him. One was red, one yellow, and one blue. There were three buildings in front of him and he saw the red dot (fire) strike the first building and it burned to the ground. Then, the yellow dot (lightning) lightning struck the second building and it caught on fire and burned to the ground. Then, the third dot, he saw his father in the elevator of the building and the third dot (ice) struck the building and froze the entire building and the last thing he saw was his father's shirt inside the falling building.
I started a music ministry to seniors and have been bringing a full service to three senior facilities once a month.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

I am not certain if or how this might connect to your sons dream.
These three colors together are in scripture.
I have had a dream myself where I viewed a fullbodysuit that was made of these three distinct colors.

Revelations 9:13-21

Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.”

So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.
Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.

And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone.

By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed—by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths. For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm.

But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.
And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.