messy housekeeping and entertaining a guest

Archives for 2009
peggyo
Diamond Member

messy housekeeping and entertaining a guest

Post by peggyo »

Dreamers:

More housekeeping!! This is an odd one in that in my last dream someone is telling me what a good housekeeper I am and that I am so skinny!

In my dreams last night, my daughter-in-law Elizabeth ("consecrated to God") was making a surprise visit to stay with me. I was not prepared for her and so I spent much of the dream getting things in order for her visit.

Some of the dream took place in a house that is unfamiliar to me. Some of it took place at my mother's house, the house I grew up in.

I'm thinking which bed or bedroom can I get in order and cleaned up for her to stay in. Something that would be suitable to her (she is more particular than I am). I do see a room with a bed that I am not familiar with IRL and set about cleaning up this and that, but don't remember specifically cleaning up this area that is not all that messy! Maybe because there is so much else that needs tidying up.

What I remember most is that meat was left out in various areas of the house, specifically in the old bedroom of my sisters and mine. Packages that are like square white-paper wrapped hamburger packages you get at the meat counter, maybe 30 or 40 of them were messily piled up right next to the night stand in this bedroom, between the night stand and my sister's bed. Evidently I was supposed to put this stuff in the freezer, but I'd forgotten or something and it was left out and now had to be thrown out. The meat was not stinking, but like a package of hamburger meat that is left out overnight, thoroughly warm and oozing a little bit of blood through the packages. So I'd bagged them up in a white trash bag and was hauling it out to the trash bin.

Then I distinctly remember trying to clear a way for my daughter-in-law/house guest to have easy access to an electrical outlet on the wall, next to my sister's bed.

I snatched my jean bag purse (just as my IRL purse) out from under my old bed too. It was open and seemed somewhat empty.

In general, it was a messy dream.

Thanks for reading!
Peggy O.

P.S.: I did have a rift with my estranged sister a year ago and told God last night (actually I've asked him before) that he could show me if I'd made an error in anything that I had done in my contact with her as my mom blames me for this and wants an apology. My brother delivered me this message--request for an apology for being bad, but my brother and I do not know what I need to apologize for. It was my sister and I that had to clean out my mother's house to get my mom moved. We were under a lot of stress and it was messy, but a lot of it was out of our hands--time pressures and the amount of stuff we had to deal with!

Interesting too is that right before we moved my mother I had a dream about planning my daughter-in-law Elizabeth's wedding and I had forgotten to order the yellow bridesmaids' dresses. Wonder how this correlates with that dream, which I never did get a satisfactory interpretation for, but interesting anyway to have these 2 dreams about Elizabeth.

Merry Christmas to you and yours...
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

*bump*

one more try

Mostly what I am looking for is the symbolic significance of having my daughter-in-law coming for what seems an unprepared for visit.

Also, the significance of the raw meat, specifically being stacked next to the night stand on my sister's side of things. Would bring peace to understand these things better.