end of service and onto the library

Archives for 2009
leila78
Diamond Member

end of service and onto the library

Post by leila78 »

In my dream I was at the back of a church – I was in the foyer, this was made of stone painted white and inside the church it was modern; I was waiting for the service to finish. I saw a few people standing up in response to something the pastor of my old church said but after while they started wondering when the service was going to finish, and turned round to look at me and a few people were peering in the church also waiting for the service to finish - I looked out of the window will waiting.
In the next scene I was in a grand library and I went through a door into a large area/small hall. I hung up my coat near the door and pressed some buttons. The whole room went down a floor(s). Then the door opened and people started to enter the room, it was if they were ready for a talk/lecture and I suddenly saw some bookshelves, the people looked educated - older students/lecturers themselves. I went out onto the ground floor seeing beautifully decorated doors and columns that looked more like a museum than library but I couldn’t trace my way back to this room and I was searching because I wanted to get my coat and bag at least I thought to myself, a man in his late 40's/50's started to try a chat me up but it was more of a distraction. In the next scene I was at a library table sitting across from a life coach I met up with last year. He sat across the table from me (at that point I had my coat and bag) to his left were 3 European students (two girls & a guy Spanish/French) they had pale skin and dark hair and as I was speaking to him, they were screwing up their face slightly in disapproval of me and trying to get his attention. I saw this and made a reflective face back but quickly realised I was being immature and I gracefully smiled and asked them some questions. Their faces changed towards me but I could still tell they didn't like me and I started to read the newspaper ignoring their behaviour. After a while the room emptied out for break and I picked up my bag a coat and left.

Blessings,

L.