MY DAUGHTER HAD A DREAM ABOUT ME

Archives for 2010
barukh1
Platinum Member

MY DAUGHTER HAD A DREAM ABOUT ME

Post by barukh1 »

HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOU LAST NIGHT..YOU AND A FEW OTHERS PACKED A BLAZER TYPE OF VEHICLE WITH SUPPLIES. I DID NOT KNOW THER OTHER PEOPLE.. .U THEN HEADED UP A VERY STEEP ROAD. I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO GO. I KNEW YOU WERE LEAVING FOR AWHILE BUT WOULD BE BACK EVENTUALLY. THIS STEEP ROAD LED DEEP INTO THE MOUTAINS. IT WAS WINTER TIME. YOU WERE EXCITED TO GO. IT WAS A TRIP FROM GOD AND FOR GOD FOR YOU. I DIDN’T GO BECAUSE GOD DID NOT TELL ME TO GO..I FELT I WASN’T READY TO GO.I JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU WERE “READY” TO GO. I HAD PEACE ABOUT IT. I WAS A POSITIVE FEELING.....THIS IS ALL SHE GAVE ME..ANY INSIGHT? THANKS!!
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

I can't really say specifically what the dream means other than the obvious, that you are going to be going on a spiritual journey for G-d. You are going to probably have to get the specifics from G-d. A good thing to note, in the dream, is that you are prepared for it.

Hope this helps.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

barukh1,

I think your daughter is speaking into your life and is not only your daughter but a midwife helping you push out what God has called you to do.

I feel the love from your daughter to you and being father with 2 daughters 10 and 8 I pray that they will support me in whatever ministry God assigns me to when they get older not because I'm asking them to but because God has put it into them to do.

This is blessing me so much barukh1, I have to get myself on track and pour into my children and fight to protect them and truely expose them to true Godliness through my walk with Jesus Christ.

I pray that you walk in the courage and boldness of the Holy Spirit.
Truth Seeker