woman healed , late for a college class...

Archives for 2010
vall
Silver Member

woman healed , late for a college class...

Post by vall »

I dreamed i was at some place, and a woman in a wheel chair came in. She looked like she was having heart problems, so i got someone to call 911. i went up to her and held her face in my hands and got real close to her face, i had a feeling she wasnt going to make it, her skin felt clammy like my mothers had, just before she died. I started talking to her about the Lord, telling her about Him and how much He loved her.
Then the scene changed, i saw her up and had walked over to a couch and was healthy and talking to others, i started running around looking for my notebook in my locker, i was late for a college class, couldnt find it .....

was this from the Lord?

thank you
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

HI Vall...this passage comes to mind:

1 Peter 3:15-17 (New International Version)

15But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 16keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander. 17It is better, if it is God's will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

Your dream speaks it seems to me, of being always prepared in and out of season to let the Lord speaks through you whether in action of through conscientious study.

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3