The Holy Spirit enters my dreams

Archives for 2010
devorah2serve

The Holy Spirit enters my dreams

Post by devorah2serve »

This Dream happened the morning of December 24th 2009 around
8 am I know this because I woke for only a second to look at the clock which I explain in the dream. Here is the Dream:

This morning while sleeping I remember trying to wake up, I raised up and opened my eyes long enough to look at the clock 8 am but collapsed back into heavy sleep I started dreaming I was walking into a room and I thought I was going to a church service or for me would be a Messianic congregation....when I came in... the seating was like an arena...and people of all nationalities and religions where sitting there. I was getting ready to find a seat...but before I could move standing there in the middle of that place the Holy Spirit fell upon me and began to speak and everyone became quiet...after speaking for it seemed like a long while...then the interpretation thereof....was this...: I am preparing for my return...even my people know that it is close at hand. I am the First and the Last there is no other....Turn from your wicked and evil way because you will not have a second chance. If you love your material world, money,lust,satanic games,paganism,occult or anything such as the like you will follow such to the pits with its maker....now I woke after this but I have had this on my mind and it seems to me to be a warning. I have been seeking and praying a lot lately. But interpreting dreams I don't know.
"Ani L Dodi, V Dodi Li" (I am my Beloved and my beloved is mine) I love my Messiah Yeshua
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Post by Missyjojo88 »

This is something to pray about to get direction in terms of what God wants you to do with this revelation; such as whether to pray about this dream. What this dream do seem to show is that you will be used by God to prophesize to people of many tongues and religions. We know that there is only one way, and there is no other way than through Christ. There are many religions out there including the occult, but those are false churches.

Unless these people come through Jesus Christ, through the front gate, they will not make it to heaven. Jesus said that many will try to go through the back gate (through other gods), but they are thieves and are none of his. Jesus also stated that his sheeps know his voice and so the true believers can feel the fact that Jesus Christ is coming at any moment, but those who are being deceived in false religions, and the occult cannot sense this because they are not his sheep. God will use you to bring prophetic words of his coming, and to preach repentance to do who are living in these types of deceptions. God does not want anyone to be lost, so he is going use people like you to reach those who are in the broad path that leads to death. There are many that need to be saved from these group of people in your dream.
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

Dear Devorah2serve,

I completely agree with Missyjojo88.

I had a dream that began very similar to your dream about 2 years ago. I was coming up out of a sound sleep. I heard a very loud booming and thundering voice say, "The 4 corners of the universe!" I sat straight up in the bed and looked at the clock directly in front of me, and it said, "4:44 a.m.!" It was so profound that all I could do was fall right back out into a deep sleep. I jumped up the next morning and ran down to the computer to look up the Biblical meaning of "444", if any. It came right up saying that it meant "Resurrection!"

"Surely the Lord God will do nothing unless He first reveals it to His prophets." Amos 3:7

"If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will deal with him in dreams and in visions." Numbers 12:6

What a wonderful and marvelous gift, Devorah2serve. And what a wonderful gift to be able to interpret, Missyjojo88.
caahbHg,
deBorah