Bits of a Dream - Baggage

Archives for 2007
AnnA
Silver Member

Bits of a Dream - Baggage

Post by AnnA »

I remeber only portions of this dream I had the night before.
====================
I was walking with a friend and looking at someone's video camera. I saw several still shots of myself on stage in different poses. I clicked on it and one of the pictures rolled as a video and I was preaching and had a suitcase. I pulled out some clothes and said something about having a lot of stuff. I could hear the congregation respond like "they got it". I guess It was a sermon on baggage. There were other pastors and one was a man who had women sitting next to him pawing at him and kissing him. I also remeber a woman pastor and she had men doing the same to her.

=======================
End
That's all I remember. IRL I am not a Pastor or have a call (or desire!) to be one.

Blessings
AnnA
The Lord is my light and my salvation
delightsinhim

Post by delightsinhim »

I just have some thoughts, and that is all I claim them to be. And perhaps questions for you to consider.

I thought maybe you were walking with a friend, who could even represent Jesus. And He could be showing you something.

I wondered if you have baggage that you are carrying IRL? A lot of times we notice things in others and "preach" on things/sins/struggles that we see in others because we are truely dealing with it ourselves. What are you carrying that is keeping you from being more intimate with the Lord? I don't know if there is, it is just a question.

Then, you are up there preaching, but seeing other pastors being intimate. I remember reading that sex in a dream can indicate intimacy, the deepest of intimacy. So, it would seem normal if they were in an intimate relationship with the Lord (do you remember how many men and women were on the pastors?) and possibly that the baggage was keeping you from experiencing that.

Please, please know that I am just giving my thoughts. Without knowing any more about you or your circumstances it is hard to do any more. I will be praying for clarity for you on this dream and how the Lord wants to speak to you.

If you remember more of the dream it would be interesting to hear.

blessings,
mel
AnnA
Silver Member

Post by AnnA »

Thank you for your input. I don't think you're off here. As I remember more I will post it.

Blessings
The Lord is my light and my salvation