Teeth ummm real purdy teech

Archives for 2007
kimibrew

Teeth ummm real purdy teech

Post by kimibrew »

Hi Guys,

IRL I had a cap put on a tooth yesterday. In the dream, a cap fell off a tooth and as I grabbed it it turned to gems. It was like two connected 1" button looking thing that were encrusted with gems. I have a small mouth and think these things wouldn't even have fit in it. I didn't even realize that was weird until I woke up and thougth about it. Also IRL I don't have a cap on that tooth...don't know if that matters.

Also, I've had 4 night visions (really these were encounters, not dreams) where I've seen gems. I can only see them for a few seconds and they are so sparking and radiant and precise. It's like I'm truly seeing them and the thing that is so amazing is that they are not shining from a light upon them, but a light within them.

Anyone else have experience with this?

kimibrew
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Wow!! Neat Kimi!!! I haven't experienced the gem thing but have heard of people who have...that is sooooo cool...I would love to see them...

Maybe the Lord is going to fill your mouth with wisdom from Him...not that you don't already have some but I thought of wisdom being as precious as gems...

Love ya sis..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

You know what, WFH? That's very cool. If the Lord is talking about filling my mouth with wisdom, isn't it great that I first lost the old cap? Seems like I wouldn't want that old broken down thing (maybe my human thinking) anyways.

....hummmm....I hope it doesn't hurt to lose the old one, 'cause I REALLY don't like pain! ha ha

Thanks for the encouragement,

Love ya back!

kimibrew
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Lol...I don't like pain either...but doesn't it usually hurt when we are growing?? growing pains?? And I know it usually hurts when we are getting our flesh crusified!! lol....I tend to feel that one alot... :oops: :lol:
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.