Tiger

Archives for 2010
Four Years
Diamond Member

Tiger

Post by Four Years »

don't know if this dream meant anything or not.

however, i dreamed i was pursuing a friendship with someone.

so throughout the dream, i'm doing that and finally make contact with this person.

it's kind of blurry how i did that but she at one point gives/sends me a written letter.

in the letter, she revealed how excited she was to be my friend and it just overall had a very positive feel to it

she was very eloquent with her words and at one point, i just remember their being an emphasis on a big word she put it in the letter, like i wasn't expecting her to be that smart.

i was surprised but i felt at peace and confident about the situation.

however, the dream took a weird turn as soon after this, her ACTIONS became the OPPOSITE of what she was conveying in her letter.

she was acting like she didn't want nothing to do with me and it hurt.

i was taken back by this random change in demeanor.

she was even wanting to get away from me and just forget about me i suppose.

apparently, this was all taking place at my HOUSE and at one very rememberal point she was leaving my house to drive away however, she was standing outside her car and screaming about something in the yard.

i was still hurt by her but i felt obligated to investigate what she was screaming about anyway.

the dream setting was night so i was having to look around throughly to see what it was.

i then noticed a shape taking form in the yard, it was dark but then somehow some light formed and i saw it was a tiger!

it was a BIG tiger too. bigger than they could possibly get in real life i think.

my "friend" then pulled out a gun and she was going to shoot it.

i remember having to wrestle the tiger...away from her...though i was hurt by her actions towards me.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I think that God is showing you how to fight for friendships. A lot of relationships crumble because of hidden fears. In this dream you confront(wrestle) the fear(the tiger). Judge it.
:)
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

friend...a tiger to me represents a high level of control. Consider if you need to give up trying to control relationships and corner people. who you feel owe you something.

Consider too how the girl herself may represent you...sometimes not quite able to live up the expectations you have of yourself on paper...what we say and what we do don't always correspond.

Galatians 5

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery...You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature[a]; rather, serve one another in love. 14The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself." 15If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.

Life by the Spirit

16So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. 17For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want. 18But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under law.

Encouragement and grace to you today brother...we all have these hard lessons to learn and I for sure am still learning...good healthy relationships lie at the heart of the gospel.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

alright. praying for the answers.