Rape

Archives for 2007
naveah
Diamond Member

Rape

Post by naveah »

Daughter dreamed of being raped in her room she is 14. She said the attacker told her if she screamed or told any one He would kill her Dad. (IRL she did not know the attacker)

any Holy Spirit insight is appreciated She said when she woke up she was scared.
She prayed to God never let her have another dream like that.

I have ask my daughter if she is sexually active and she said she is not .She wants to be Pure when she marries.
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Hi sister,

I'll be praying for you and your daughter. Some initial thoughts for your prayerful consideration:

Rape isn't necessarily an act of sexual gratification on the rapists part. It is a violation and act of control that gives the rapist a sense of power over the victim. I feel the Lord is showing your daughter may be in or find herself in a situation where she feels compelled to compromise her 'righteousness in Christ'. Whatever the situation is, I feel the Lord sees it as synonymous with 'rape'.

Is she being bullied or pressured at school to do something she doesn't really want to do?

as i said before, these are the first thoughts that came to mind.

Praying He sweeps you under His wings naveah's daughter.

In His Love, connie
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

naveah,
I'm agreeing with Connie.
IRL does your daughter pray and read her Bible in the bedroom?
I see the bedroom as a place set apart for her quite time and the enemy is wanting to make it a place she doesn't want to be alone any longer, that way she would have less time to be alone with the Lord.

Praying for you guys,
Joy