getting married, kinda?

Archives for 2010
zeal
Gold Member

getting married, kinda?

Post by zeal »

I dreamed that I was marrying a wealthy man, and he had set up the whole wedding and it was time for the wedding, I saw myself in white at first and he had called the wedding off and then I was in a melon colored dress, he was in a blue suit, a little darker than a sky blue, I walked up and kissed him, when it was time for the wedding He called the wedding off, said that he could not marry me because he was being called into ministry in front of everybody, I then left and took off my garments and I was mad, he looked at me and said you took off your dress and I told him angrily, "Know this I will not do this again, I am not going thru this again, I will not marry you!..In the dream I remember when I kissed him, thinking I dont even love him..Any thoughts

Love,
Zeal
Kbrown

Getting married, kinda?

Post by Kbrown »

Is there a person or situation you are involved with or considering that is not of God. A kiss can represent a promise or betrayal. Was the man kind or evil? He sounds evil, as if God is warning you not to enter into some kind of union, pArtnership or relationship.

I am not sure if any of this fits, but it's what first came up in me. Pray for God to speak clarity to your heart.
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

Kb,

Thank you, you know I neve even thought of this, you are riht on th money honey..lol....there is someone in my life that I have been considering and I have prayed about this, and I can tell you, YOU HAVE HEARD FROM GOD ON THIS....This makes SOOO much sense to me.....Thank God He gave you insight, this particular man, God has already told me that he is jealous and controlling so this interp. fits....

Bless you, Much Love
Zeal
Kbrown

Post by Kbrown »

Zeal,

Thank you! You have truly blessed me by letting me know I hear from God. I have been told by a very Godly woman that she has only known one other woman with a spiritual gift as strong as mine....You have blessed me with your confirmation.

Praise God! He is so awesome.

Stay blessed,

KB