huge snakes i seem to attract

Archives for 2010
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

huge snakes i seem to attract

Post by thewritingmommy »

Just woke from a strange dream that i think means more than i know right now. Please advise if Father give you an interpretation or word of knowledge.

The dream was set in a small town and most of the scenes were at night or dark. Each place i was in the dream i was bitten by a huge deadly snake with extra long fangs. (gosh i hate snakes!!!!!)

at first in the dream i was shocked and thought it was an accident, but as this continued to happen ( i think it was five times- not 100% sure) i realized that i was somehow attracting them or "drawing them to me" on purpose.

The blood would be evident, but not the pain (i don't remember if it hurt or not), and the scars were evident. But i didn't die. I don't even remember being afraid in the dream.

The longer i am awake, the weirder and creepier the dream feels, but i woke praying and having a certainty that this dream meant something and i needed to know what it was.

thanks y'all

andora
TheWritingMommy
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Hi! I believe I heard "desensitizing". Maybe He is helping you see that you don't have to be afraid of anything when you are protected by Jesus. I also thought of the time Paul had a viper bite his hand and he was not hurt, just like Jesus said.

Hope something here will give you some insight!

Bless you,
Mary
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

A few thoughts as I was reading your post.

It seems that perhaps God is giving you insight into things that before now you have been in the dark about. It reminded me of an e-book by Arthur Burke I read recently. (you can download it for free) Its about a victim spirit. It explains how someone with a victim spirit attracts those with predator spirits.

Perhaps you have become numb or "desensitised" to the pain this victimization would normally cause but God is revealing to you these things you have went through are not just random, chance happenings. It seems He is shining light in those dark places to reveal to you the pattern that you could not see and have become almost oblivious to....are leaving their mark on you and affecting you in the natural.

Having a hate for snakes but being numb to their bites and no fear of them....could be God revealing to you the true nature of what you are dealing with. And that while what has been targeting you again and again in the natural has seemed like nothing to be worried about. Something you have become numb too...that should be extremely painful to deal with, has not been for you. It seems He is revealing to you this pattern repeating in your life is a carefully planned attack of the enemy to leave a lasting mark on you. (scars)

This is a good dream!! When God reveals something like this...it is to shine light in those dark places and reveal the enemies plan so that we can wage war and see His plans thwarted!!

I pray that God will reveal to you the specifics of this pattern of attacks that have been repeated against you for the purpose of having you carrying outwardly the evidence ofwhats been launched against you over the years. I pray that God will give you victory over a victim spirit of any kind! That God will give you greater understanding concerning this so that you will come out of this a victor and never again a victim of the enemy. That you will be given discernment as to the true nature behind what seems harmless, but is meant to mar you!! May God shine His light in every dark place and expose the enemy, so that NO WEAPON formed against you shall prosper in Jesus name!!

Please trash any and all that does not bear witness in your spirit.
If the victim spirit does not ring true for you, all I ask is that you read Arthur burks E-book before throwing it out. If not then.....Please trash!! God bless you!!!
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

One more thought....

You said the BLOOD would be evident, but not the pain. In that E-book he explains a "Generational" inherited victim spirit. He explains it like one being "dressed", so to speak....in the spirit to attract those that will victimize them and how it becomes a pattern. I also have dealt with a victim spirit that was generational and God led me to this E-book following a dream He gave me concerning this. Many things made sense then and I was no longer in the dark about it and had insight as to how to pray concerning it and see it broken!!

God bless!!
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Greetings!

Here's my take.

Snakes represent the enemy. Perhaps something about you in real life attracts the agents of the enemy. You might have an annointing on your life, a strong presence of holiness, etc., that attracts people with darkness in them. (Well, I guess this is why orders were given to kill infants during Moses' and Jesus' eras. Instead of "killing" a person nowadays, the tactic might be to "kill" your peace.)

Why are they attracted to you? To dim the "bright love, light and glory" of your holiness. I've often heard it spoken (not sure if it's Biblical) that a truly annointed person of God and/or one who truly lives for God -- has a strong presence about them that irritates those with "darkness" in them. They might not know why they don't like you (or maybe they do), but they can sense your holiness.

Wherever you go, you might notice some people being unnecessarily rude to you, unfair, or just plain ole unpleasant; it might seem as though they instinctly know how to irritate you. Their attacks might "bite" and look like it will hurt you in some way, but your holiness protects you from any pain they intended to inflict upon you.

Many blessings to you...
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

Hi GaAngel!!

Your take reminds me of that saying....."The enemy does not bother with those who are not a threat." I agree the enemy targets those that are called and moving forward and being used of God.

The only thing that kept me from leaning in this direction is that it seemed key that she was realizing this was a pattern and the fact that she was attracting these attacks against her unknowingly. But most of all was the fact that these attacks were "deep" enough to draw blood and leave marks/ scars on her that she was being made aware of now....
kind of like...if Gods protection from the pain...then he would also not allow a scar thats permanent?? But thats just my view and I may be not seeing it the right way at all??

I am not at all refuting what you said... I am more talking/ typing this out...lol! We all see from a different view and thats what helps each of us to grow as we glean insight from others gifting and insight!! So I am asking for your insight here because you may see something in a different light than I do that will help teach me.

Your thinking along the lines of her being protected from the pain of the attack. Yet, the attacks were leaving marks/ scars on her. Do you have insight on how the marks fit in then? I guess my reasoning was that if it was Gods protection from the pain then He would not be highlighting the marks these attacks are leaving on her..kinda of more like it was key that she was numb to the pain but it was still leaving her with scars?? But your take makes sense to me also...except for the marks....(any insight??)
Notice I said "my" reasoning...lolo!....which is no doubt flawed!! I just love to learn and see from other views what I might be missing!!! Although she may understand perfectly....I pray that she will as God unfolds what he is revealing to her in Jesus name!!

I love to hear other insight because sometimes I get focused on one point that just does not seem to fit any other way...but someone else can see what I cannot.

Thanks so much GaAngel and God bless you both!!
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Greetings, Spoken4

You do have valid points. I read your reply to the dream after I posted mine. (Psst...I never read other replies before posting as not to "taint" or "bias" my reply. :D )

I would agree with you 100% that victim spirits are most likely at work.

I actually downloaded the e-book and read it; good material.

Vexations, rebuke, victimization, abuse, etc. can be a result of generational curses (see Deut 28 ). They can also be a result of sorcery, ill-will directed toward another, open doors that invite them in, etc. I guess it would depend on the individual case, and a heavy dose of discernment would be needed to distinguish the root cause of why they're afflicting a person's life.

The reason I mentioned annointing is because the reference to the snake. If it were roaches, flies or other pesky creatures, I'd say human will power. But snakes (or dragons) represent "the" enemy, whereas pesky creatures and other animals represent "man-made" enemies (some can be through sorcery).

It could also be a combination of both---the annointing on a person's life can cause the enemy to release abusing spirits on that person. The enemy will look for any loophole, any gap, by which to enter. If there's a "hole" in that person's spiritual defenses to use the abusing/victim spirit (as opposed to another spirit or legion), then that's what they'll use to accomplish the task.

Perhaps because of some annointing and/or holiness, the enemy could be using these sorts of spirits to do their dirty work. In these cases, the enemy agents know they can't harm the annointed one directly. However, they can put people and circumstances in their paths for the purpose of making them get out of God's will on their own--kind of like Job.

As for the bites, I'd say that there is "proof" that something is amiss in her life and these "bites" or offenses should not be ignored. In the book, it mentions how people essentially make excuses for things that are bad. I've made that argument for years. I truly believe that Kingdom people put up with "stuff" too long or do without good things too long because they don't resist the enemy. We might even say that it's just "life" happening. Many of those things don't arrive to teach us some lesson, make us stronger, etc. They are there to bring us down and destroy us; it pains me when the pulpits spew that garbage to their congregations. The enemy knows that if we think something is from God, we won't pray against it. That's one ploy the enemy uses to keep Kingdom people oppressed and deceived. Unfortunately, I learned that lesson the hard way a few years back.
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

wow-

i have just read y'alls replies- i'm amazed how God works. i didn't know these were here and wouldn't have checked it out except i was talking to a friend about it.

When i read your replies it floored me because the friend i was speaking had used the exact verbiage that you used. I will have to read it all again but she said that it was spot on-

thank you for replying. May God's peace be upon you all

andora
TheWritingMommy
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

which e-book?

"It reminded me of an e-book by Arthur Burke I read recently. (you can download it for free) Its about a victim spirit. It explains how someone with a victim spirit attracts those with predator spirits."

what is the name of the e-book you are referring to? he has many to choose from and i want to read the one you are referring to.

thanks
TheWritingMommy
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

i found the book and read it.

thank you for your insight. i wish i lived close to arthur burk so he could help me in this area of deliverance from spiritual bondage and victim spirits, etcetera. that was fascinating. thank you again.
TheWritingMommy
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Greetings!

This blessing is via Spoken4, who shared this with us all. Thank you sooooo much, Spoken4.

Here is the direct link where you can download the e-book:
http://www.plumblineministries.com/spiritual_warfare1

It's called "Overcoming the Victim Spirit" and is toward the bottom of the page.

Many blessings to you...

P.S.

If you look at the Web site, you'll see Arthur Burke's schedule of events.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi thewritingmommy.
you dont need to live near anyone, just draw closer to Jesus
you said
I wish i lived close to arthur burk so he could help me in this area of deliverance from spiritual bondage and victim spirits,.

To get help all you need to do is ask the Lord.it's all you need, it's been my experience that if you dont press in and move forward in the Lord he just wates till we come around when we call on him, and ask him to help us, what help do you need [ we all need healing ] but most of us are content with a touch. another thing and I am not calling you an out right sinner we all sin. You could be stuck in a bond something someone put you or yourself in, the snakes are spiritual demonic forces the Lord is showing you what is holding from moveing forward.

Coming to the board is a good step
Where were you bitten...

Love in Christ

The dream was set in a small town and most of the [scenes were at nigh or dark]. Each place i was in the dream i was bitten by a huge deadly snake with extra long fangs. (gosh i hate snakes!!!!!) at first in the dream i was shocked and thought it was an accident, but as this continued to happen ( i think it was five times- not 100% sure) i realized that i was somehow attracting them or "drawing them to me" on purpose. The blood would be evident, but not the pain (i don't remember if it hurt or not), and the scars were evident. But i didn't die. I don't even remember being afraid in the dream. The longer i am awake, the weirder and creepier the dream feels, but i woke praying and having a certainty that this dream meant something and i needed to know what it was.
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Greetings!

Deliverance is spiritual illness. Just like physical ailments, it depends on the diagnosis to determine what the healing should be. If you have a headache, you can take an aspirin and heal yourself. If you're having a heart attack, it would be foolish to try and heal yourself; you'll need care by an emergency room staff!

Many times -- depending on the extent of the issue -- deliverance is needed. Some spiritual bondage we can get out of ourselves through prayer or a combination of prayer and fasting. Sometimes it can help to have a prayer partner. This is a person -- no more than 3 or 4 in a group -- where you get together for an hour a week for the purpose of prayer. In other cases, it might be necessary to seek the help of a "qualified" deliverance minister. Listen to the Holy Spirit and He'll guide you. Remember, Jesus performed deliverance; we're expected to follow His ministry.

Also, God can lead us to the forums, people, places that can help us. I believe that's why you were led to this forum so that you can get the resources needed to resolve your particular issue.

You might want to look for deliverance ministries in your area. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you to select the right one. If deliverance is what you need, He will lead you to the right ministry.

Many blessings to you...
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

"where were you bitten?" on the forearm

"Where were you bitten..."

Love in Christ

I was bitten in the forearm, the right forearm to be precise. most of the bites were in the exact same location, almost on top of one another.

thank you ALL for your input!it has made such a difference
love to you all
TheWritingMommy
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi thewritingmommy
I hope by now you are feeling better.
I just prayed for you, I did not go to see a frind or pastor I went drecetly to the Lord on your behalf.and lifted your name up.

You don't have to listen to the lies you can go straight to the Lord as He says... "Come to my children cast all you cares on my" He dos not say go down the street and talk to you pastor or neighbour but He says "come to me"
Don't endure the lies of this world or the lies of the accuser you do have the strength to press in, the enemy would not be attacking you if so.

Blessing in the Lord
DemonBuster