NEW CAR

Archives for 2010
Grace
Diamond Member

NEW CAR

Post by Grace »

In my dream I already had a car. It was a good one but there was some minor problem with the door. I believe I was young, about 20 years old. I decided to buy a new car. I don't think it was as good as my old one.

I was looking at my bank statement and I saw a debit 'Recommendation' of 7 thousand something. Not sure of the exact amount. It was strange because it wasn't an actual payment, only a recommendation. It showed what my balance would be if I paid it. It was a negative balance.

Later on it showed that I actually paid it. In big letters it said "SPRINT"I thought, "Oh no, what will my parents think?" I wasn't happy. I still didn't have the car I paid for and I knew it would have been better to repair the old car.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Grace:

Your dream spoke to me of making decisions quickly without all the information needed.

Perhaps this is a warning dream. Don't try to second guess yourself; many times your intuition will guide you to make the right decision when given two choices.

Hope that is helpful~trust you will pray about it.

Blessings,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

My feelings were the same, a warning dream of making a wrong decision a costly one. Also assuming you are no longer 20, the age or time period may be a reminder of growth or maturity in an area.

Just thoughts, discard what does not fit. God Bless.