In Hawaii

Archives for 2012
danette

In Hawaii

Post by danette »

Some things to consider before I tell the dream. I currently live in Indiana. I was born and raised in Hawaii. The dream takes place in current time.

My son and I are at Pizza Hut located in Hawaii. We are both tired and are wearing our winter coats. I am carrying a white plastic package. Our pizza arrives and I realized how late it was. It was 9:50pm. The server packs our leftovers and places it in the white package. I thank her as we leave.

We are now in a food court and I find my parents, nieces and nephews in a booth. I was glad to have found them.

Then I found myself in a house. I looked at a kitchen sink and realized the place is now familiar. It was the home of an elderly woman friend that I once knew in real life. Her name is Desanka. In the dream she is about 10 years younger and remarried to a doctor. She is happy. When I saw her I was filled with relief and started sobbing with grief at her kitchen table.

Then in an instant the dream fast forwards. Desanka's husband is dead. Desanka is standing by a window grieving. I am standing beside her. Another woman comes to the window scolding Desanka saying that she needs to stop thinking about herself but about her sons. I got upset and told the woman to stop because she is grieving for her dead husband. Then I spilled chicken soup on the woman's suit to show my anger towards her. Then people who witnessed the woman's insult towards Desanka started throwing meatballs at the rude woman.