Basement House Motorcycle Past Sitter

Archives for 2008
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Basement House Motorcycle Past Sitter

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi, This dream I had a few nights ago.

I was in a house, I believe it was a basement of a house.
There were many things in the basement, then I saw
things in an area moved to the side to make room for something, then I was looking at a motorcycle in place of those things. I was then looking outside the front door from a house, (not sure if it was the same house, but it was the same dream) and I saw a man watering the front lawn. The front lawn was small but pretty. The man was someone I knew many years ago, his name was Bernie, him and his wife used to babysit my 2 older children when they were little.

LadyinChrist
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

If the motorcycle represents a ministry. Then the moving away of clutter could means time wasters or other busyness that may need to be removed to make way for the ministry. Just a thought.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Possibly something that needs to be revealed below the surface that has been pushed aside to make way for something fast and maybe dangerous if not handled correctly. Needs to be nutured with the Holy Spirit and Raised up like you would a child. Tended too.

If doesn't witness please discard
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7