Vision: A Marshall's badge

Archives for 2008
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Vision: A Marshall's badge

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I have a question about a vision someone had for my daughter Casey while prophesying to her Saturday night.

We were at a worship conference and some people were up front, they each had a word from the Lord for someone. This lady asked if there was anyone in the congregation named Casey and my daughter stood up. She said that Casey would start to hate evil more and that she would be shown God’s justice (how it works, etc) I do not have this word for word. A man who is the head of this ministry said he had a vision of a Marshall’s badge, like it would be on her shirt. Does anyone know what a marshall would represent in this vision? This is the first time my daughter has ever had prophecy spoken over her, I am excited…she is 15 years old. Thanks for any insights.

JLL
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
talitha

Post by talitha »

Well, definitely this is a vision to pray into and pray over your daughter's life - a revelation of the justice of God is crucial for her generation..... particularly in relation to spiritual warfare - it needs to be established what is justice and what is attack and what is reproof.... so we don't attribute God's work to the devil and vice-versa. This scripture comes to mind - maybe as something to pray over your daughter, substituing her name in there:

CASEY HAS LOVED RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HATED LAWLESSNESS; THEREFORE GOD, OUR GOD, HAS ANOINTED CASEY WITH THE OIL OF GLADNESS ABOVE HER COMPANIONS! (see Hebrews 1:9 and also see Psalm 45!!)

blessings
tal
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Thanks

It's funny you said spiritual warfare, I have been under some teaching about it and I wonder if I am suppose to teach her some of that. I know that she is pretty shy and does not like any confrontation, however, God always uses us in the areas of vulnerability and turns them into strength...God is awesome. Sometimes when I think of spiritual warfare it makes me uneasy and I renounce that because God is bigger and He has already won that battle...AMEN...we are mighty warriors for Christ, such a great calling!

JLL
Dance...
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Dear JLL,

I believe the Lord is calling Casey into the Criminal Justice field.

That is where she will be taught.

Criminal justice classes are at times available in High School, vocational schools and college.

You and her are blessed to be shown this knowing there will be no questions on what her calling will be in the coming years.

LadyinChrist
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Interesting, she says she wants to go into nursing, however, she will go where God leads. I will pray that God will change her heart according to His will for her. THank you.

JLL
Dance...