Distrss Dream

Archives for 2012
randksmith1

Distrss Dream

Post by randksmith1 »

I have had a series of dreams where I am in great distress the most recent dream I can remember is that I was in a bad realtionship( I think with an ex from high school) and wanted out.(I am currently happly married) I think I was at a hotel and I saw some people leaving and ask could I go with them and they said no all the dreams ended this way but diffent situations.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi there,

I read your dream and didn't really sense anything. I asked God to show me how to respond, and I now have a sense of something. But it seems strange to me, so please toss if it's not relevant.

I have a sense (I always struggle to describe senses) of my spirit being angry, for want of a better word, and you pointing your finger and saying 'NO'. Short and abrupt.

Now I don't know if this is what you have been doing, or if it's something you need to do. I'm leaning towards it being something you need to do. Like you're putting an end to something.

Please toss if this is totally irrelevant.

I just have to add, I tried to put myself in the place of the sense I had. It's the feeling I would have if I was feeling walked all over by someone who was doing it sweetly, and I was uncomfortable but knew I had to put a stop to it.

:?
randksmith1

Post by randksmith1 »

Thanks for your response but how do you explain the fact I was in these situation and nobody would help when I wanted to get out.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi again,

As I said, I have no interpretation of the dream, but prayed and I shared what I got.

BUT ... I'm just guessing. The sense I got was of you taking authority over the situation, so perhaps this is one of those times when you're in training to learn to take authority yourself rather than asking others for help.

I used to get a song going over in the back of my mind. It got to the point when I heard that song, I'd go 'oh no!' because I knew what was coming was going to be unpleasant for me. The song was "blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle'. Something stressful (for me) would always come after that song, because God was training me to stand up for myself when others weren't doing the right thing by me, or were attacking me. It took a while, but He never gives me that song anymore. I still don't like confrontation, but I don't crumble, the way I used to. In fact, He's shown me that I've overcome many many major spirits. Even recently.

I was thinking of you last night, and realised that I hadn't explained properly, that I felt this was a spiritual overcoming, rather than dealing with a particular person.

Hope that helps. I'll keep praying for you in this area.

Bless you.
randksmith1

Post by randksmith1 »

Thank You and May God continue to Bless You.