Pens & Pencils... meaning?

Archives for 2012
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Pens & Pencils... meaning?

Post by theonlywan »

Hi again folks,

Any info on the meaning of pens & pencils?

IE: friend of mine dreamed angry people were throwing pencils at her
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

The idiom "the pen is mightier than the sword" comes to mind; effective communication of words. In the case of the dreamer, it appears that the engry people are spewing hurtful words (the pencials) at her. Does she get offended easily or is she sensitive to how others view her?
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

no, they throw the pencils as a reaction to her praying - so it is an attack of the enemy type thing.

thanks for the help!!
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi there,

When I first read your post, I thought of little swords. I didn't get anymore than that. But I did wonder if it was representing that someone was writing negative things about her.
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Words written in pencil can be erased - i.e. the enemies' words, the attack coming at her, will not have a lasting effect. (It may not be any fun, but it won't hurt her permanently.)

Words written in ink are permanent and cannot be erased . That'd be God's Word. :wink:

Blessings,
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

thanks CrackerJack & Lily!
Yes i had thought about the difference between pens & pencils in that pencil writing can be erased. I don't think the devil ever gets to use a pen & if he does, we still have Jesus' magic eraser