The Rock

Archives for 2012
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

The Rock

Post by Counted4Him »

Greetings:

Just need any insight to put this dream together. I welcome any thoughts shared.
I am in a hospital area where I am seeking to make extra income. I find myself walking throughout which seemed endless. At one point I wander into some ward corridor area knowing I should not be there. However- after much walking I figured I need to get back to the beginning where I started so try to go by not noticed. Then I hear- "Where do you think your going?" & the area lights go off with an alarm sounding (I felt the lights being shut off & the alarm was done to get my attention and for me to pay attention in my dream). I remain calm and make an excuse I don't remember. I just wanted to leave. I then continue walking and turn left and as I continue I hear my name call- I turn and its "the Rock" that actor Dwayne Johnson dressed in brown army camoflouge(sp?) Attire.

He relays "It's us who puts you into the computer" meaning him & the two Daniels. I felt he was telling me to trust and felt the rock represented the Lord. He was rellaying not to give up and trust then he leaves. I turn to look in front of me to my left and this area appeared to be an airport terminal type area & it was packed with military people. I started going up steps at the beginning of the dream before the dream unfold. I remember thinking I could help the youth. I looked up Dwayne =means dark-spiritual connotation= changed heart & Daniel= God is my judge spiritual connotation is discerning. What does it mean to keep walking and the military people? Thanks..& anything else you perceive please share.

Shalom!
I have been trying to think how to make extra income and praying over a book I want to write and have had for years if that helps also don't work since injury to my spine from a fall years ago. I also felt that the rock Jesus was working behind the sceens do you think military is spiritual warfare? I could be off. Thanks
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

Your dream seems to be about the process you will take to get to part of your calling in a ministry.

Working in a hospital speaks of helping others.. you will gain 'favour' (extra income) with God as you do this. It looks like you may stumble onto some uncharted territories but keep going even though you feel uncomfortable and like an intruder.
The ROCK is Jesus (name meaning in this case is not applicable)..add to Jesus the 2 Daniels (God types) and you have the Trinity. The Trinity is telling you that you are on the right path, even when the "lights go out" and you feel you can't see as well or are encountering problems.. I believe He's telling you to stay the course.
Camouflage clothing speaks of going about unnoticed by the enemy, and/or prayer covering....so it looks like Jesus imparts some type of 'stealth' mode to you when you see Him.
The airport terminal is a place of departure, and a place where one waits to get onto an airplane. Airplanes speak of ministry. So you are being prepared to get into a ministry. The military people who are also boarding the plane seem to me to represent those who are assigned to do warfare for this ministry to keep it safe.

This is what I get from your dream
GBU
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

First off I just want to personally say ... Thank you for sticking with us. I am not going any more into it than that. Also to say, I value each and every member here on this board and pray that they all will one day step out into the callings and personal ministry that God has for them. I like Moses (ref Numbers 11:29) wish that all God's people were prophets and that God would pour His spirit out upon them... It translates forward to this board I wish that God would bring up many here to start intrepreting more and to pour out His Spirit of Revelation upon the people here on this board.

Many times we as the church are shown as a Hospital (we are to be in the healing business as Jesus was), or we are shown as an Army (we are to be in the spiritual warfare business as Jesus was). I agree that the Rock was representing Jesus in the dream who was the Rock (ref 1 Corthians 10:4) We as Christians, and even here on this board, are called to do spiritual warfare and healing as well on the people that God sends to us. To me two Daniels are prophets ie witnesses. Yes Jesus and the Angels always live to do intercession for us and to do spiritual warfare for us even while we are un-aware. God has placed you here for just a transition time as this, we as God's people are in a time of transition and just learning our full potential of His Gifts that He has given us. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

re: The Rock

Post by Counted4Him »

Theonlywan:

In my dream it felt like I was going through a long process to get where I wanted to be maybe more "need to be". Just having a difficult time balancing so much. I like so many believers can use Gods favor. Keep going I will in Jesus name. The Trinity and right path I felt the rock was letting me know..about not leaving and as a two fold...He was in control with the body and hand gestures like saying...listen were in control..I am in warfare too and working behind the screens its a done deal. (This applies to every believer too its what He does for us all). Its those times of being unsure that imposes thoughts the enemy cleverly tries to impose on us just to throw us off. Gosh I don't t like him! Going unnoticed ..a valid point. Standing in the mist of so many military people with their bags ready to go and the Rock who apppeared as the top in command was what made me wonder why they were there. I could use warfare help it seems in place wondering what's ahead but felt I was not dressed for battle guess thank you Jesus they are gonna do more of it for me. The walk is worthy but the process is very hard sometimes. Thanks for sharing.

GOD bless!
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

Bjcollin:

Thank you..I have learned so much here especially expanding my thinking & digging more into the word. Felt the nurse was redirecting my path ...so I remain where I have been placed. "It's us who puts you on the computer"..that was the rocks words...so I did not stumble here on my own..I know that now..I prayed was not sure so I stay put for now. I have prayed that same prayer and for the airways protection for this board. This is such good training ground and polishing up ground. I too pray others would step out and do so and interpret more. I mean in faith and confidence..there's no wrong in sharing what comes up out ones spirit that's how we learn from eachother. Our spirits & His Spirit will bare witness with us with what we receive.

I don't post a lot but when I am impacted and only don't have an idea. I actually read other posts more then go ponder & take notes & research when I can- pray and step out if I feel that strong tug to share. Sometimes things may come instantly many times I hold back to later see someone post what I perceived but did not for some reasons. Those times are comforting after I see revelations from others. I felt I am in transition for a while & I am okay with the process eventho I don't feel comfortable ..its about trusting the Giver of dreams & just trusting Him. I was not sure to stick or not I prayed - asked and as soon as I did...I am redirected. I get that I don't always make the right decisions or conclusions but He humbles us in the process..Hes SUCH a loving God. I have been receiving as a child & I have such a hunger for the things of God especially dream interpretation. Thanks so much for your time & to those who post its a great place to meet- share and learn..faith & patience is needed as we wait for the interpretations. I actually learned about patience here lol....I needed to learn a few things to help me along. Glad Hes the one who places us where he chooses.
Thank you for the scriptures.

Shalom!