Please tell me dad is dead (HELP!)

Archives for 2013
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Please tell me dad is dead (HELP!)

Post by TexasTransplant »

Long, deep (for me) series of dreams that I can only partially figure out on my own. Thanks for any and all help, guys!

Dream 1:
Family and I were in an apartment. A package arrived that my husband would have to assemble. Something big made of poles that was part bed, part storage for some kind of machine/computer. In this apartment, I was aware my dad was coming soon because I needed to take care of him. Later I saw him on a hospital bed and he only had a slight cough. I called an ambulance to pick him up. I checked on him, knew he was sleeping, but told the EMT that I thought he'd died. I arrived at the hospital to meet them and the ladies at the front (2 black ladies, nice) agreed with me but hadn't seen him yet. I became sad because I needed to tell him something (like 'I live you') and I cried in the car. Earlier I'd wanted to be rid of him forever and now I was sad. Got back to hospital and another black nurse (?is that significant, not sure) told me visiting hours of 9-6. I asked if that meant he was alive and she said yes. I was annoyed.

HELP! Obviously not about me wanting him dead because I don't. What's up with this?? I'll post the others separately to keep this from going too long.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Family and I were in an apartment.
Right now you have gone to an unfamiliar place with family.
A package arrived that my husband would have to assemble. Something big made of poles that was part bed, part storage for some kind of machine/computer.
You and your husband are trying to make sense, put together this new information. The poles remind me of a canopy bed. A covering.

I was aware my dad was coming soon because I needed to take care of him. Later I saw him on a hospital bed and he only had a slight cough. I called an ambulance to pick him up. I checked on him, knew he was sleeping, but told the EMT that I thought he'd died.
Your dad is a part of this information, you thought all the info about him was dead. What you thought was a little cough, turned into a EMT....Emergency Mental Trauma.

I became sad because I needed to tell him something (like 'I live you')
You are re-living him.

Earlier I'd wanted to be rid of him forever and now I was sad. Got back to hospital and another black nurse (?is that significant, not sure) told me visiting hours of 9-6. I asked if that meant he was alive and she said yes. I was annoyed.
You are revisiting him in your memories.

You are back in the healing room because this new info about your dad was brought to life.

May the Fathers and His healing assistants attend and take care of you.

Blessings TT,
Lady
Last edited by LadyinChrist on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

To dream of an apartment building represents a lack of free will or independence. There are obligations, responsibilities, or commitments that you are forced to be mindful of. Consideration for others wishes may be a priority. You are not free to do as you please. Forced to live with problems or issues that you have no control over.
Your husband may be a part of you that is trying to put something together
I viewed y.our father as an aspect of yourself; perhaps something you may not wanted to deal with. I have heard that our father can be representative of our conscience or making decisions. Whatever, he may symbolize, it appears that this particular area needs healing/repairing. Another thought is perhaps he is representative of your relationship with him.
I believe dead in your dream is representative of feelings of loss or a failing of failure of something. In regards to the black people, here is my take (I am a black woman by the way and I am putting cultural views here just make others aware and not offend). In the positive, blacks can be a symbol of being uplifted about the future despite not having current resources to achieve a goal. In other words having a positive outlook and being thankful for what you have and not looking at what you do not have. In the negative, blacks may symbolize a desire for something despite not being able to act upon that desire; focusing on what you do not have so much so that this may overshadow your objectivity on doing something about it. In regards to the visiting hours, what came to me is there is 9 hours you have to visit your “father”. I think visit may symbolize reconciling yourself during this and the number 9 may signify a period of entering into divine completeness from the Father. As usual toss if it does not ping in the spirit!
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

I believe the package represents a gift of support and rest from the Lord, the computer representing a connection in your heart (storage). I think your dad represents the 'source' of something unhealthy in your life which you desire to be dead and gone but is still hanging on. The black nurses to me represent angels or very loving aspects of yourself. The reference to visiting from 9-6 most likely represents judgment or destiny (9) of man (6) .. and seems to reference some unhealthy part of you which is in opposition to the Lord whom Father wants to put to death. Even the most sincere of saints has these areas He wants to put an end to.
as always please take it to the Lord for confirmation
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

TT, I have been in the healing room of God before, for memory healing. What takes therapists years to do, if ever, God can do in a day. 9-6.

You have to lay still in bed. God and His assistants, angels come.
You feel this healing. What I felt is the memories literally being taken out of my heart and mind, pulled out of my right ear. Very Heavenly healing. You will come out of this feeling alive, brand new, in mind and heart again.

Trust Him to do this....
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

LadyinChrist wrote:TT, I have been in the healing room of God before, for memory healing. What takes therapists years to do, if ever, God can do in a day. 9-6.

You have to lay still in bed. God and His assistants, angels come.
You feel this healing. What I felt is the memories literally being taken out of my heart and mind, pulled out of my right ear. Very Heavenly healing. You will come out of this feeling alive, brand new, in mind and heart again.

Trust Him to do this....
:like:
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

LadyinChrist: You have to lay still in bed. God and His assistants, angels come
Yes, rest is all so important for Him to do His handy work!
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Wow! Thank you all so much, there's so much good stuff there from each of you. I appreciate it. The 'healing room' subject feels right and just last night I thought to make an appointment for that at an IHOP church that is actually tucked away in my neighborhood. Never occured to me until last night :). I'll keep you all posted. Newbie, the apartment info fit to a tea here! The 'black people' symbol is used from time to time in my dreams. It's almost always positive and I always feel like I can relate to them somehow where most white people could not. Not sure why I think that but they hold a special place in my heart-especially when I counseled. When my mom blurted out,"You're the product of rape," my first question was,"Wait, am I black?" That makes me laugh now. My point is, I think your positive symbol explanation was a match there. You guys please read 'Dream 3' because ears are involved! FB you nailed it too. Sheez you guys are anointed for this!! Love you all!
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16