Vision: Layer off fish

Archives for 2013
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Vision: Layer off fish

Post by TexasTransplant »

I hope I can describe this accurately. I'm trying to pay more attention to things like this.

I was just waking up this morning and received a group text from my dad and brother. They were just messing around, joking with one another, but I guess because there's so much pain coming out in regards to my family lately due to the news I received, that I didn't want to join in. I didn't want to look at their names, speak to them, etc. I felt the Lord whisper that I should be thankful for them. So I focused my heart and mind on thanking Him for my dad and brother. When I did this...

I saw a silver fish lying on its side and the top layer of its skin peeled back like it'd been sliced and it revealed the inside, meat or muscle of the fish.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi TT,

That is incredible that you would get a vision at that moment.

The layer sliced open, and inward part shown would probably mean you are being show a revelation.

Fish could mean a few things.
1. seeking something indirectly -
2. Somethings fishy
3. Christian symbol - At a time of great persecution, this symbol was drawn between two people as a sign to let another know they were a christian. To let them know they could trust the other.
Like an undercover code sign.

Right when I typed, I got the revelation of "meating/meeting"

An opening for a meeting.

They are trying to get your attention, in an indirect way. :)

I know, I know, I should be a PI for the Lord.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

...peeled back representing understanding....inviting you to see below the surface, to understand the inner workings of how things work...
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

And.......... they are going to have a meeting with you whether you are there or not. (group text)

And..........They are probably over there at their little house praying "Lord, Lord, just show her a sign that she can trust us."

:)
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

They are trying to get your attention, in an indirect way.
This is true. Neat that you saw that here.
...peeled back representing understanding
Also fits.

This was interesting to see. I got the sense that I was the fish, which is a strange thing to think, but when you're experiencing these pictures they're hardly ever strange at the moment you're having them :). I felt that this was sort of like 'surgery'. I also felt an overwhelming sense of SUBMISSION when I saw it. So much in this short little fish picture! I thought, "Are you going to eat me now?," because I got the sense I was on a table of some sort. I thought, "I'm totally fine with you eating me if that's what you have planned. Whatever, I trust you." ISN'T THAT STRANGE??!! But I don't think that was the plan, I think it was more of an exam or a 'laying open' of my heart. I know that fits in with a verse somewhere now that I'm typing it out.

Do you guys ever see these little pictures while you're praying or waking up/falling asleep? I always thought it was my imagination but I'm learning to pay attention because often it's Him. He owns my imagination so I should value it. I'm noticing I'm seeing all sorts of things this way. I think it happens all day but I'm mostly noticing it at these times because I'm still.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

And..........They are probably over there at their little house praying "Lord, Lord, just show her a sign that she can trust us."
I know, I'm working on it. That's why he wanted me to show thankfulness about them. I tend to get mad at my mother because she doesn't try to communicate with me and then I loop them up all together like they're all one person. These two people have been great all through this. It's just that they remind me of the subject and sometimes I want a break from it. Plus it was immediately upon waking up and my attitude at first was like, "UGH!! Can't I have my coffee first before you people start making me think of things like rape and lies! Sheez! It's Saturday!" That's when the Lord butted in :). Submit submit submit submit to my ways.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

TT,

I want you to understand, they "thought" they were protecting you.

The same thing happened to me, I didn't find out who my "bio dad"
was until I was 28 yrs old, during my mothers funeral. Told to me by my sister. They all thought they were protecting me by not telling me. My mother was committing adultery with a married man when I was concieved. But I am so thankful for the man who came along months later, while mom was still pregnant with me, he figured these children need a father, and he married my mom. He was/is a beautiful dad. He passed when I was 15. Loved that man.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

you people start making me think of things like rape and lies!
Because you feel violated again by not being told, but again it goes back to "they thought they were protecting you."

I remember looking at my sister in shock, and saying "All I know is that God is my Father!!" I was a brand new Christian thankfully (2 yrs old babe in Christ) at the time I was told. But it took months for me to understand they all thought they were protecting me. I was told my bio dad was a drunk, and adulterer, in jail for not paying child support and died of cirrosis of the liver. I did feel violated by not being told for so many years. But there came a time, when I understood, who loved me.

I hope you understand too.
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

TexasTransplant wrote:

Do you guys ever see these little pictures while you're praying or waking up/falling asleep? I always thought it was my imagination but I'm learning to pay attention because often it's Him.
Yes! It is Him! Here's one He did for me not long ago. I am in a time of severe persecution from other Christians (yup the enemy uses Christians to attack us as much as he can). Some of my persecutors are my family. My brother texted me one day with words of persecution and I began to scream at God about it I was so angry & frustrated. Almost immediately the Lord showed me a little scene.. In the scene was a closed bedroom door and the sound of 2 children, brother & sister fighting and the sister ended the fight by screaming "MOMMMMY!". Then He showed me a 2nd scene of this same brother & sister standing in front of one another while holding fish up to the right sides of their faces while both the boy & the girl were moving their mouths like fish do in that round 'O' lip movement. I took this as a message from Abba that a time will come when we will speak peacefully and things will be resolved Isn't He cute with His messages? It made me feel a tonne better after He showed me that there is hope for the future, but as of right now, I am still being gravely persecuted.
Bless you
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

Additional comment to above..
I'm feeling for you in your situation re: the lies & other stuff (it's hard for me to look at the R word as it's triggering, sorry). Just a wee bit of my own troubles - I recently found out that while I was in a foster home as an infant, I was sexually abused by a man there and my biological mom knew about it all these years and never told me about it. That is just one of the lies that Father has revealed to me over the past few months. There is much more and much worse than that which happened to me, but God is bringing me through. At times it is very hard and I want to rant and scream, but He is giving me peace if I will take it (we need to take hold of it to have it). So do hang in there, He is faithful, He will bring you through. I also believe that the saints who have been through horrible traumas are going to be given the opportunity to walk in high places with Him if we pass the test. Let this be an encouragement to you and to others who are dealing with lies & trauma - It does not go unnoticed by Abba
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

TexasTransplant wrote: you people start making me think of things like....
As it did with LadyinChrist, that line jumped out at me too. Look at that belief or notion without any specific content. Gain understanding about it and freedom and liberty are assured.

Hint to get you started: while circumstances may trigger a reaction of thought, you are free to choose what you think about. The reaction doesn't make you (the child of God) do anything.

Spirit is in the response business. It's a flow. It's Life in the present moment.
The old man is in the reaction business. Re-acting, as in acting out again and again the patterns of the past.

Step back and be still and rest in your Center in the present and see and understand. :D
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Yes, yes, yes! Thank you all for sharing. Lady and AJ, it is quite special to know that you guys have similar stories :). For me, my problem isn't really that they were trying to protect me and I'm mad about the secrets...that's not what I'm bothered about. It's more about the cutting way she told me and the rejection stemming from it. That's what Jesus and I are working through at the present :). Along with MANY other things. It's a strange season, but obviously very necessary. I'm learning and growing a lot suddenly. Thank you all so much for sharing and FB I'm so sorry to trigger anything! I understand that and wasn't really thinking, just typing ferociously. I do want to share this with you guys though! I was looking for videos by Jonathon Welton online because I remembered him talking about something on an episode of Its Supernatural that I experienced the other night personally. (He spoke about how he started seeing things like spears and arrows in people, removing them, etc.) In searching for him I came across this video RIGHT AFTER we started talking about visions and imagination here on this thread. Enjoy!!

http://youtu.be/CZfzqiEOaiQ
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

No worries about the trigger, I don't expect people to abstain from words here as this isn't an abuse forum, I just take care that's all. It's gotten worse with the overt persecution and revelation of worse things. The Lord is my counsellor and keeping me safe.
I am sure it's hard to deal with those things. He will bring you through. Keep clinging to Him.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

It's more about the cutting way she told me and the rejection stemming from it.
Understood. The Lord will never reject you.

And......guess what Jesus's favorite food is? :)
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I know, I'm working on it. That's why he wanted me to show thankfulness about them. I tend to get mad at my mother because she doesn't try to communicate with me and then I loop them up all together like they're all one person. These two people have been great all through this. It's just that they remind me of the subject and sometimes I want a break from it. Plus it was immediately upon waking up and my attitude at first was like, "UGH!! Can't I have my coffee first before you people start making me think of things like rape and lies! Sheez! It's Saturday!" That's when the Lord butted in . Submit submit submit submit to my ways.
I

Shalom TT! I just wanted to encourage you to meditate on His Truth and His ways in regards to this area you need healing in. I know that our human mind doesn't differentiate between a memory, watching tv or a real life event happening: if we are recalling a rape, watching a rape, or actually going through it at that moment, the body responds the same way to each situation as if it were happening right then. The power of the Blood and forgiveness in helping to heal and restore us is crucial. Joan Hunter's testimony on Sid Roth sheds much truth on how to get healed and walk in wholeness. I can tell you the Lord had me deal with issues in my own past by purposefully forgiving and rejecting every thought that would try to remind me of what happened. It is the same way He deals with our sin--Cast into the sea never to be brought back up again to His memory. satan is the accuser and the tormenter. When satan's fiery darts (his thoughts we mistake for our own) are met with love, forgiveness and taken captive by His Word, then he cannot stay to torment us with memories. satan has no home because we have submitted to God's ways/truth and then the devil MUST flee!

Praying this testimony by Joan Hunter will help you! She's gone through some pretty rough times and is a beautiful testimony of God's healing and restoring ability when we forgive. Shalom to you TT!

http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr= ... _ctrl=1546
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.