hung herself from the ceiling. I asked why didn't anyone
tell me that she was in the state of mind. I noticed that I
was the only one crying and I couldn't find any answers as
to why she would kill herself.
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

cherring:

Pray over the dream and make sure it bares significance whereas it is not encouraging to you and place it in Gods hands.

Because HE LIVES IN YOU :)
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Cherring, the kitchen spoke to me as being representative of your heart. It being empty with the exception of a stove and sink may be in regards of Him removing some things (empty). The stove spoke to me as being a symbol for preparation and the sink as cleansing and purification (getting rid of old mindsets/ideas/plans/feelings). It looks like you heart has been restored; however, there is one area that needs to be dealt with: the hanging of your mother’s child. You are your mother’s child. When one of my children take on the aspect of my husband (their father), I usually joke to my husband, that so and so is her father’s child. Meaning that act in the same manner as him or think in the same manner as him when they engage in certain activities or become involved in certain situations. So IMHO, I viewed this portion as you taking on an aspect of your mother; something that you inherited from her. The hanging may have one of two meanings: (1) the enemy may be using others to oversee your failure, removing what you inherited from your mother or (2) an involvement in an embarrassing situation for all to see. What is coming to me is that you are having difficulty in letting go of this loss or pain, instead of fully resting in Him and receiving complete healing. I hope this helps and toss if it does not ping in the spirit!