Vision within a dream of Telescope stranger in other side

Archives for 2013
victoriousone
Bronze Member

Vision within a dream of Telescope stranger in other side

Post by victoriousone »

I was sitting in a church pew and a man standing up front talking to us but I don't recall what he said because a woman next to me took my hand to pray like we were at the end or beginning of a sermon. Once she took my hand and I bowed my head I went into a vision. In this vision the same lady told me to go over to this telescope and look into it. I smiled and said okay not thinking I would see anything. When I looked through the telescope I saw a handsome young man with brown eyes staring back at me and I was startled by seeing that and jumped back from the telescope. But then I thought about it and had to look again and so I did and this time I saw him but then saw my brother and his wife whom in real life do not attend church but they were in church. Next I saw me and my youngest child board a ship. This ship could fly and was decorated with dark blues, light blues underneath its belly. Then we land in a port I've never seen before. It had huge cruise ships and was bright and full of light. Then I wake up.
I didn't know what this dream means fully and would like some insight if anyone has any info to offer I would appreciate it. Thanks..
Victorious One
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hello Victiousone,

I believe this dream has to do with your being His workmanship (ship) created in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
Brought Near by His Blood

11 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands— 12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
Christ Our Peace

14 For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, 15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, 16 and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity. 17 And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. 18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.

Blessings, Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
victoriousone
Bronze Member

Post by victoriousone »

Would this dream/vision mean something different if I met that stranger 30 days later? Because I did and I haven't been the same spiritually since!! He has made me stronger woman in Christ than I was before! God promised me years ago that I would be a strong woman of God. Anyways the vision I posted above I had almost a year ago. Just two nights ago I had a second dream with this same man and I posted it labeled " foreign country American soldiers" I decided to post the first one trying to gain the full understanding of them both since they involve the same man. So if you have more input about them both or ?? I would appreciate any help I can get!
Victorious One
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi victoriousone,

I found this today, and may be some revelation/interpretation into your dream/vision as well. Spoken by the Lord to Susan O'marra. The Isaiah 60 scriptures spoke most to me.
http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_ ... 42960&PN=1

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

telescopes are for seeing things that are far away, ie in dreams they see things that are in the future but are a ways off from coming to pass. Hope this helps.

in Christ,