Three Bread Loaf Pans

Archives for 2013
rktheda
Diamond Member

Three Bread Loaf Pans

Post by rktheda »

I dreamt this morning I was baking in a large oven. There were three pans in the oven. One had a beautiful loaf of bread, while the other two pans were completely empty. I was surprised as I looked at the other pans expecting them to be full as well. EOD

Blessings and Peace in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi rktheda,

I'm wondering if someone is pregnant?
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Bread= The Word of God

The Lord might be showing you that even though you have some Word in you, you need more of it. It's possible that all three loaf pans should have been full & not just one.

Three pans represent the Godhead (Father God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit)--so all three are available to help you. Plus, three months also could mean that you need to read the Word or listen to it for at least every day for three months (just to fill you back up).

Hope this helps, Special K.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

With all that's going on in the news I think we all could use a bit more Word infused into our spirit(s). I think you may both be on to something. I am pregnant (with an idea) that I am in the process of bringing to fruition. I need the Lord to help me birth it to full potential. I will get back into intense study to make sure what is birthed is viable (healthy baby). A good time for me to start is right now, not today but right now. Let see if I get triplets from the throne room of the Most High God!

Blessings All!
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

I believe you're 'on to something' too--especially with the birthing and triplets!!!

Ministry wise do you have any idea what the first one is? Because the first one is already there. You're waiting to deliver the other two! All three will most likely be either three ministries of their own, or three aspects of your ministry, which are yet to be birthed. You'll prob see all three of them come to fruition by the end of the three months.

We ought to throw you a baby shower---in the spirit! Blessings, Special K.