Floating down the Nile River

Archives for 2013
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Floating down the Nile River

Post by mynewsong »

Dreamed i was floating along down the Nile River in a beach/bleacher type chair. I could see big fish swimming too.

All around me were others floating ~ a whole entourage of people and Joseph was floating too!

We got all the way down the river to where the Nile opens up into the Mediterranian Sea. I saw this whole panoramic view.

I didn't want to float into this big ocean in my little chair ~ I got a little anxious as I didn't want to go way out into the ocean currents, so I turned around and began to paddle back in the opposite direction back to the mouth of the river.

At the mouth of the river was a like a park/playground area which I played on with someone who IRL is my daughter's best friend.

The End.

I can get portions of this dream - looking for some confirmation perhaps from others.
Thanks!
MNS
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

I Love this dream. this is an encouraging dream, it also tells you where you are,

at the mouth of the river you were playing on a play ground as a child would play, being young in the Lord. while you were floating down the nile you were growing and enjoying the ride. , Joseph was floating with you, Josephs name means Jehovah or God INCREASES....when you got to where you would go out further or deeper into the ocean you panicked and wanted to go back, God is wanting to take you to deeper places, and increase you, but you went against the current, fought against what God wants to do and where He wants to take you in Him.....plainly, God wants you to stop fighting and give in He has greater things planned for you and He wants to take you deeper and enlarge your borders. Just some thoughts

Love
Zeal
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Hi Zeal,
Thank-You so much for your response. It fits and clarifies this dream for me :D
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

HI Mynewsong...you may have clarified the meaning already...here's a couple of things which struck me which you can weigh:

The Nile is a highly significant river, its name emaning 'great river'. It is international flowing through many countries in Africa. Biblically it is associated with Egypt of course...Joseph as a slave-cum-ruler, and of course Moses as a near victim of state infanticide-cum-prince-cum-liberator and then also Jesus, himself as a assylum seeker/refugee (again of state infanticide-like Moses) cum-prince of peace-cum liberator would have all related to the river.

You are sitting in a beach chair- TAKING IN and RESTING in THE SON, being carried towards your destiny...that is your vocation as a child of God in the world as salt and light.

I see the open ocean as the world at large and this river of life (full of big fish) is carrying you towards your vocation in the world. I see that you are fearful and feel suddenly unready/unprepared to enter into that final stage of your journey. I see the play park as a diversion on the bank which causes you distraction and allays your fears-but it may represent a regression which hinders you from entering into your true calling and vocation in service to the kingdom.

Are there further portions of the dream or is this it in entirety (am I right in sensing there is more?)? What sort of child does your daughter's friend represent...that may have additional clues...

Please weigh and discard the dross.

Shalom
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

...this is a very significant dream for you.

Shalom shalom as you press in for more revelation.
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Hi Charlie,

Thanks so much for your response. :D
...this is a very significant dream for you.
Indeed ~ The Lord has impressed me with the timing of this dream and in a louder way than usual.

This is the full dream.

My friend's daughter, ( Her name is Katherine - name in early Christian times meant "pure"), has grown into a strong, independant and women and is a nurse like my daughter and myself.

The phrase "Joseph People or Joseph Anointing" has been rattling around in my head since I heard it recently. This would make sense for my current circumstances, ( job prospects), but I have doubts regarding my ability to go forward due to health and other issues.

Pressing In
Blessings!!
MNS
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hello mynewsong,

I don't think this dream is so much a personal dream, as it is a prophetic dream. Going to the playground speaks of a place for the "children of Israel, or children of God."

Joseph means remover or increaser.

This dreams speaks loudly of deliverance, an exodus....
I heard in some news this morning, Jews have already been delivered but it is His,
God's children, "the outcasts" in these areas being delivered.

Considering Isaiah 27:12, Isaiah 11:11-16...
Keep your eyes especially on this Is 11:15
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

mynewsong wrote: The phrase "Joseph People or Joseph Anointing" has been rattling around in my head since I heard it recently. This would make sense for my current circumstances, ( job prospects), but I have doubts regarding my ability to go forward due to health and other issues.
Oh my...I've lived in treacle (challenging circumstances!!) long enough now to know what those doubts about being able to move forward feel like. I'm praying for you to know beyond doubt Abba's enabling in every thing he sets in your heart to do.

Maybe I misread the fairground...it could also be a reminder to be child like in order to enter in as it was at the mouth of the ocean...

Shalom shalom over you ad your family
God's love is wide wide as the ocean....deeper than the deepest sea! :)
Charlie
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

I agree with Lady In Christ. This is from 'The Seer' by Jim W. Goll.
(pg 17):

"In the spiritual realm, the flow of the prophetic from Heaven to earth resembles the Nile River. Just as the White Nile and the Blue Nile join to create the greater river called the Egyptian Nile, two streams of prophetic anointing come together to find the greater concourse of the mighty prophetic river of God on earth. We can call these two streams the stream of the prophet and the stream of the seer.

Another way to look at this is to turn it around and think of a great prophetic river flowing from the throne of God that breaks into two streams-the prophet and the seer-which then give different degrees or dimensions or facets of prophetic impartation."

When I read about your dream of the Nile river, I thought of this right away. I believe it is a prophetic dream, and you are drifting down the prophetic river--in the spirit. Not to mention Joseph, which is also symbolic of the prophetic.

'The Seer' by Jim W. Goll is an excellent book! Blessings, Special K.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

The Nile (aka DeNial) is that river in Egypt that many are in a lot of the time. It had to be crossed to get out of slavery before you could make the journey to the Promised land. The question I have is what are you in denial about? Hope this helps, looks like a lot of good replies already.

in Christ,
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Wow! So much to pray about.
The question I have is what are you in denial about?
I deny I'm in denial, but can't argue with being in DeNile :D

Thanks for all your prayerful insights.

MNS