In a Barn House

Archives for 2013
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

In a Barn House

Post by LadyinChrist »

I saw someone dressed in an evil costume. I was then in unfamiliar house, it looked like a barn type house. The house had 5 rooms. I saw a flood of water come flowing on the floor, the water looked gross, mixed with yucky something. People were all over like a house party, but I knew the house was haunted. I walked up to a man, put my hand on him and prayed for him. He seemed happy I did that, he smiled, and went on talking to whomever he was talking to.

To add....I don't think the man knew he was in a haunted house.

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Lady, just a quick thought, perhaps the haunted house may represent an unresolved issue for someone. An issue that is having a profound effect on the individual even in the present. Toss if it does not help!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Thankyou Newbie, I didn't recognize the man. He was an older gentleman, curly white or gray hair. I couldn't see his face to well either. I just remember laying my hand on his arm and praying for him.

I haven't had dreams in quite sometime, and the 2 dreams today came within the night and morning of each other.

I kept thinking of the abomination and the mouse scripture in Isaiah 66, and then surprised when I saw the proverbs scripture.

Proverb 17
13 Whoever rewards evil for good,
Evil will not depart from his house.

14 The beginning of strife is like releasing water;
Therefore stop contention before a quarrel starts.

15 He who justifies the wicked, and he who condemns the just,
Both of them alike are an abomination to the Lord.

I'm wondering.....

Just found this also...
"A barn symbolizes feelings kept in your subconscience. There is a possibility that you may be holding back your instinctual action or natural urges"

praying......

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11