unleashed in the east genoside judas priest

Archives for 2013
spiritledd
Diamond Member

unleashed in the east genoside judas priest

Post by spiritledd »

"judas priest" (rock band) was playing at house party

they said i could play one song with them that night

i was going to play their song "genoside" off of live album "unleashed from the east" circa 1976

BTW i don't listen to demonic music since i got saved :)

then i was seeing through a woman's eyes

she opened a door and saw her husband laying on his stomache on bed

he quickly hid a little bag under his chest

she she tasted the powder residue on head board to see what it was ...she knew it was meth and walked away

he came out and was angry and they argued and he twisted her arm, and she cried

then judas preist left and said... "watch the equipment" ...i said ok

one of them gave me levi's ...i put then on ...i put chains around drums ...some kids got on drums ...i didn't think it would hurt

then band came back and decided not to play

even though they were judas priest in vision ...i knew they were holy musical angels of The Lord :?
Last edited by spiritledd on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

wow...what a dream.....

I went and laid down a few minutes ago, asked the Lord to speak to me.....

I heard "remove the bands of wickedness" I knew this was connected to your dream, and something taking place nearby. I got up found this scripture.

7 “But like men they transgressed the covenant;
There they dealt treacherously with Me.
8 Gilead is a city of evildoers
And defiled with blood.
9 As bands of robbers lie in wait for a man,
So the company of priests murder on the way to Shechem;
Surely they commit lewdness.
10 I have seen a horrible thing in the house of Israel:
There is the harlotry of Ephraim;
Israel is defiled.
11 Also, O Judah, a harvest is appointed for you,
When I return the captives of My people.

Not saying this scripture is the interp, but I think a help in the interpretation of it.

Oh Judah a harvest....

Lewd...means behaving in an obscene manner.

Might help to find some commentary helps on these scriptures.

Mathew 13...
The Parable of the Tares Explained

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him, saying, “Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field.”

37 He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Just turned on the tv. Joseph Prince preaching....

He is preaching on Jude 1-4.

1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James,

To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:

2 Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.

Contend for the Faith

3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. 4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Blessings,
Lady
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks Lady ...maybe some one i am playing music with is listening to evil music ...also, thought of Korea thing (genocide unleashed in the east) ...also, maybe hidden drug use and/or adultery in this couples marriage? ...because Judas betrayed Jesus ...seems like a collective of many things?
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

.seems like a collective of many things?
I agree, unfortunately betrayal happens to the best of us. It happens in Christian bands too. We had a guy playing drums in a church I attended a few years ago. I never felt comfortable with that guy no matter how much the pastor loved him, and pampered him day and night. The guy now sits in jail for robbing a bank for drug money.

:(