clouds

Archives for 2013
tijuana
Gold Member

clouds

Post by tijuana »

I had a dream that there were four strong thick pure white clouds in the sky and they were going up and down as if they were marching. I heard a voice say that there was a stirring up in heaven, and honestly I think I may have said that because I was looking at the clouds.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

I didn't see your question, but honestly the marching and clouds reminds me of spiritual battle being waged in the heavenly realm.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Sometimes what we see is what's going on in heaven. It's awesome that you got an answer to what you saw. I also agree with Starfire, it reminds me of a spiritual battle waiting to happen.
Laura3D
Silver Member

Re: clouds

Post by Laura3D »

tijuana wrote:I had a dream that there were four strong thick pure white clouds in the sky and they were going up and down as if they were marching. I heard a voice say that there was a stirring up in heaven, and honestly I think I may have said that because I was looking at the clouds.
Clouds can refer to "change" and the sky is spirit. So perhaps the Lord is telling you there is a spiritual change coming your way and it has something to do with warfare and conquering new territory as signified by the number 4
?