finished race

Archives for 2013
spiritledd
Diamond Member

finished race

Post by spiritledd »

on road driving a white 79 Ford 4x4 short box ...there was a machine above that was like CNC, that had gear to drop in hole of transfer case to make pickup faster

there was silver duct tape covering hole, but wind was blowing it ...then at the right timing when hole was uncovered gear went into place

road turned to red rocky road ...I was able to drive faster ....someone said... "don't go too fast it may breakdown" ...but I was in race, and took chance ...was going 80-90 all the way down rocky hill ...I finished race
spiritledd
Diamond Member

also

Post by spiritledd »

also remembered a $1000 bill rolled up stuck to my forehead ...some one said what is that ...I did not know it was there ...I reached up and felt it looked at it and put in pocket
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

I believe God is getting ready to shift your ministry into overdrive.
And you'll be able to sucessfully travel over any rocky ground.
God will also make any of your rocky ground or paths straight. In doing so, He'll cause you to finish the race He set for you.

One more insight-your Four Wheel Drive has to do with a full gospel ministry. Perhaps this will happen when your ministry reaches its full maturity (1,000).
Last edited by SpecialK on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

One more insight-your Four Wheel Drive has to do with a full gospel ministry. Perhaps this will happen when your ministry reaches its full maturity (1,000).
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

:D cool ...really good stuff!!!! ...thanks SpecialK :D