Euphoria and the Water slide

Archived Dreams from 2014
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Euphoria and the Water slide

Post by ElijahsTask »

I am waiting just inside a restaurant door for the rooms to be open where I can find a seat and the people I am supposed to meet there.
There is a long line behind me.

A woman who was standing talking to some man, came up, ran her fingers up the back of my hair and said, "Ya know, I could even this out for you".

I turned, was surprised she would have the nerve to do that to a complete stranger, I smiled politely and "no thank you" (IRL I did do a botch job on my hair and my daughter was able to blend and even it out)

Next thing I know, she comes from behind, grabs some of the hair on my side and cuts. I turn in shock, she's smiling and grabbing the other side to even it out, twirls me around, does the back of my hair and she's done. I can still hear the scissors as the cut through my hair.

Wow, it was all done so fast, all I could do was thank her and be about my business.

We are finally allowed in and the place starts to fill up, people going every which way to find their places.

I was waiting for someone but not sure who. I saw a friend of mine, Gail, we said hi, exchanged pleasantries and she went on her way.

I waited and looked around for the party I was to be with and then next thing I knew, I got a tap on my shoulder, it was Jackie Chan.

He led me into a large white room where I was directed to change into a a loose-woven gauze-like cotton cloth gown.

Then, I climbed up & got into an S shaped water slide. The opening was enclosed but as I went down, there was no top, it was all open.

I was instructed to side down and while on my back, I saw what looked like an extra large frying pan covered in a brightish-dark neon blue. There was a handle on the pan with a hole in the handle.

The pan was waved over me.

All of a sudden, while laying in the water, I experience a sensation that covered my entire body. My skin was experiencing an utmost, highest euphoric sensation never experienced before. The inside of my body was very aware of this as well.

It was pure.

It was as tho things were in slow motion..... my body continued down the water slide.

There was a square cement platform that jutted out over the slide. I saw it and tried to squeeze around it, then realizing I was to go under it, I lifted both arms in the air which allowed me to go under the rest of it.

I had not yet come to the end of the slide.

I was nearing the end when I woke up.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--