DEL

Archived Dreams from 2014
bella
Diamond Member

DEL

Post by bella »

DEL
Last edited by bella on Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

del
Last edited by bella on Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

((((Bella))))

I really like this dream. :wink: I like the positive outcome.

I am not good with dream interps as you know but I would like to offer a few ideas that came to mind while reading it.

You said:

As I've thought about this dream, I've realised that it's set in the location of a store called Spotlight.

The Spotlight option turns on the camera's short-range spotlight to provide additional light for close-up picture

Is the Lord highlighting something so specific in your life that He wants your focus directed on a particular thing? Something He wants to make sure you see and don't miss?

He seems to have "brought you back" to something offered to you some time ago and wants to really make sure you see it this time and act upon it.

A few thoughts if I may:

Seems there is an investment of sorts that is requiring action on your part; be it time, money, faith......trust.......

For Truly, she had to disguise herself in order for Grampa and the potts children to be set free. This required creativity.

Are you being called to do something? But something is holding you back from advancing?

By releasing the car brake, it could possibly bring a new opportunity, possibly greater creativity and/or impact?

A bank has reserves and brakes are a reserve so to speak..... what reservations do/did you have about moving forward?

Perhaps in order to enjoy this change, you have to pull out all the "stops" and just let go and simply enjoy ( the ride so to speak)

Perhaps your friend is a type of representation of Christ telling you to trust, it's okay to make the investment.

You can drive with your brakes on but that will eventually cause wear and tear and heat up the brakes. It can be smooth "sailing" but there seems to be something you need to let go of.

Shell offer protection and you wanted to make sure you left with it.
Do you feel the need to protect yourself?

The flip side of the shell is that when placed up to the ear, it can pick up the ambient sounds around thus providing relaxation, plus, they are just lovely to look at.

Bottom line, you're content and that's wonderful.

:D ET
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks ET.

Appreciate your help.

This morning, I was pondering something and I had one of those beam of light moments over a lifetime issue. And it was about the way I approach certain situations timidly instead of just throwing myself in there. And how I needed to just stop that (even though it's second nature) and just go for it.

Then when I came back on this page and re-read my dream again today, the part where I needed to take the brake off really jumped out at me. Then I read your post and it covers the same thing.

God's putting his finger on this for me.

Funny thing is, in most areas of my life, I've taken a lot of risks and done a lot of things that many wouldn't do. I've had people describe me as bold a number of times. Funny how you can be bold in some areas and timid in others.

Anyway, time for me to "come out of my shell" a bit more ;-)

Thanks again for your help.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

lol shalom sis! Read this last night and came back to it today and just saw your post.

The only thing I kept hearing from the first time I read it until now is "be comfortable in your skin", in the unique you He made you to be. You don't have to be like the young crowd, or the extremely luxurious crowd, you FIT IN, simply because you ARE and you are HERE so you are an important part of the plans He has for Earth in the area you are living in right now. I think this is the bit you have to work out for yourself, coming to an intimate understanding of just how important and crucial your existence is in this earth, in this time, not just to Him but to those around you whether you (or they) realize that or not.

Praying He helps you to see the big picture sis! Lotsa love to u!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

keilani wrote:
The only thing I kept hearing from the first time I read it until now is "be comfortable in your skin", in the unique you He made you to be.
Keilani XX

I probably need to be reminded of that ten times a day. :-) I'm getting better at it though.